Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

male chastity
Male Penis Chastity Cage Set Small Bird Chastity Cage Belt With 5 Size Padlock Cock Ring Penis Lock Bondage Slave Man Sex Toy
$59.94

gothic lolita
Gothic Lolita Jsk Dress Victorian Vintage Women Elegant Bandage Princess Mini Dress Girls Cute Y2k Aesthetic Punk Party Dress
$577.07-29%

zentai
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$20.56-30%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

hypnosis device
Hand Held Sleep Aid Instrument Holding Stress Anti Sleepless Pressure Relief Sleep Hold Device Microcurrent Hypnosis Instrument
$22.82-19%

mouth gag
Mouth O Ring Chain Nipple Clamps Gag Fetish Breast Clip Oral Fixation Stuffed Bondage Adult Game Couples Flirting Sex Toys
$4.24

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Breast bondage
Hi,
I watched this clip and I was wonder, how to do breasts tie like this. I was looking some tutorial but nothing found, exept elbow tieπŸ˜• Does anybody know how to do it?

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8585109/Tight_hogtie
Quite sure she did not get into that bondage on her own, somebody helped her - that makes things much easier πŸ˜‡
what a nice hogtie
Her breast tie is a part of the elbow tie. And it's too tight because her arms are blue.

The hogtie can be done by yourself if you can sit on your heels.
There are many tutorials on the web, but this one seems quite good:

Breast Bondage Tutorial

For self bondage I guess you would have to adapt it, I can't advise much more becuase not having breasts to bind is a bit of a show-stopper for me 😁

MJ
(06 Sep 2012, 10:45 )madjack Wrote: not having breasts to bind is a bit of a show-stopper for me
Yeah, true.

BTW, karada is an ideas harness for both sexes. It also looks at feels more interesting ( http://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php )

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , madjack (1) , spy021 (1) , tvkarencrc (1) , white_angel (1)