Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inlzdz
Mens Halloween Costumes Egyptian Pharaoh Egypt King Cosplay Clothing Dress Cuffs Outfit for Carnival Party Stage Performance
$17.46-39%

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men Satin Glossy Opaque Shiny Pantyhose Damen Glitter Sexy Strümpfe Fitness High Waist Tights Sports Shiny Erotic Leggings
$51.35-42%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(AL76)Customize Character Crossdressing Female/Girl Resin Full/Half Head With Lock Anime Cosplay Japanese Animego Kigurumi Mask
$797.39-25%

women latex rubber mask breath
Transparent Purple Rubber Hoods Sexy Fetish Women Full Head Latex Mask Handmade Cosplay Mask with Breath Hole Back Zipper
$37.49-20%

bondage restraints
BDSM Sex Handcuffs Restraints Open Leg Ankle Cuffs SM Bondage Harness Bed Bandage Straps Slave Sex Toy Erotic Accessories Kits
$115.72

inlzdz
Womens Latin Jazz Dance Dress Halter Sleeveless Sparkly Sequins Tassel Leotard Bodysuit Costume for Cha-cha Samba Performance
$21.88

hypnosis device
Intelligent Sleep Aid Device Watch for Insomia Microcurrent Pulse Sleeping Watch Fast Sleep Rest Anti-anxiety Hypnosis Wristband
$16.43

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Breast bondage
Hi,
I watched this clip and I was wonder, how to do breasts tie like this. I was looking some tutorial but nothing found, exept elbow tie😕 Does anybody know how to do it?

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8585109/Tight_hogtie
Quite sure she did not get into that bondage on her own, somebody helped her - that makes things much easier 😇
what a nice hogtie
Her breast tie is a part of the elbow tie. And it's too tight because her arms are blue.

The hogtie can be done by yourself if you can sit on your heels.
There are many tutorials on the web, but this one seems quite good:

Breast Bondage Tutorial

For self bondage I guess you would have to adapt it, I can't advise much more becuase not having breasts to bind is a bit of a show-stopper for me 😁

MJ
(06 Sep 2012, 10:45 )madjack Wrote: not having breasts to bind is a bit of a show-stopper for me
Yeah, true.

BTW, karada is an ideas harness for both sexes. It also looks at feels more interesting ( http://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php )

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , madjack (1) , spy021 (1) , tvkarencrc (1) , white_angel (1)