Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$54.45

speerise
SPEERISE Red Spandex Zentai Full Body Skin Tight Jumpsuit Unisex Zentai Suit Bodysuit Costume for Women Unitard Dancewea
$155.96

mens shiny pantyhose
Sexy Men 3D 912PIN Shiny See Through U Convex Pouch Stockings Open Close Sleeve Tight Sheer Glossy Pantyhose Tights 60-100kg
$12.80-58%

SXXY
SXXY Super Realistic Black Cock Cover Wearable Dick Sheath Soft Penis Sleeve For Men Delay Ejaculation Male Juguetes Sexuales
$69.58-61%

crossdress cosplay female
KOOMIHO Crossdressing Female Silicone Gloves Realistic Skin Hand with Nail for Transvestite Cosplay Performance Props Drag Queen
$677.60-66%

meise
Protective On For Meizu Maisie M5s Tempered Glass Case To Phone Meizy Meize Meise Maze M 5 M5 S 5s Full Cover Glas Film 9h
$6.73-35%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Vegan Leather Pants Warm Lining Stretch Faux Leather Women's Pants 2022 Fashion Women Size XXS to XXXL
$72.59-33%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Breast bondage
Hi,
I watched this clip and I was wonder, how to do breasts tie like this. I was looking some tutorial but nothing found, exept elbow tieπŸ˜• Does anybody know how to do it?

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/8585109/Tight_hogtie
Quite sure she did not get into that bondage on her own, somebody helped her - that makes things much easier πŸ˜‡
what a nice hogtie
Her breast tie is a part of the elbow tie. And it's too tight because her arms are blue.

The hogtie can be done by yourself if you can sit on your heels.
There are many tutorials on the web, but this one seems quite good:

Breast Bondage Tutorial

For self bondage I guess you would have to adapt it, I can't advise much more becuase not having breasts to bind is a bit of a show-stopper for me 😁

MJ
(06 Sep 2012, 10:45 )madjack Wrote: not having breasts to bind is a bit of a show-stopper for me
Yeah, true.

BTW, karada is an ideas harness for both sexes. It also looks at feels more interesting ( http://www.likera.com/sb/tech.php )

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , madjack (1) , spy021 (1) , tvkarencrc (1) , white_angel (1)