Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

1d oil stockings
1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High over the knee long red stocking
$22.89

shibari
Men Bind Shibari Underwear BDSM Dominant Submissive Slave Play Sexy Sub Boxer Briefs Shorts Panties Male Breathbale Underpants
$116.16-47%

latex tights
Women Sexy Patent Leather Thigh High Stockings Oil Shiny Tight Socks Pole Dance Hosiery Latex Stockings Cosplay Club Party
$5.59

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Lop Ear Comiket Furries Hallowen Party Doll Costumes
$988.57-49%

crossdress cosplay female
(AL103) Customize Character Crossdress Female/Girl Resin Half/ Full Head With Lock Cosplay Japanese Anime Role Kigurumi Mask
$725.99-28%

speerise
Speerise Girls Spandex Long Sleeve Full Body Unitard Costume Kids Gymnastic Clothes Bodysuit Jumpsuits Toddler Ballet Leotard
$131.79-20%

latex pencil skirt
Women's Button PVC Leather Pencil Mini Skirt Zipper Tight Shiny Vinyl Latex Nightclub Club DS Wrap Hip Skirt
$183.92-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

3d printed self bondage.
(27 Mar 2021, 18:19 )Like Ra Wrote: Added .step and .stp with the maximum size of 10MB. Let me know if the max size should be increased.

I have many stls over 60 MB
(27 Mar 2021, 18:43 )Lancer Wrote: I have many stls over 60 MB
Whoa... OK, let me know if you are going to upload such files here. What is their usual extention? .st? .stp?
(27 Mar 2021, 18:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Mar 2021, 18:43 )Lancer Wrote: I have many stls over 60 MB
Whoa...  OK, let me know if you are going to upload such files here. What is their usual extention? .st? .stp?

Actually I have decided to just upload to thingiverse and just add the link here. Less stressful on the servers. Might cause link rot later down the line though.
The wait is quite unbearable. Takes so long to print out. At least it is printing fien
Here's what I've made.  I haven't worked on these in ages and probably wouldn't print them as is.  The bondage helmet, for instance, is still missing a hinge.  Anyway, do whatever you like with them.  If you happen to print them, I would love to see pictures of them... being used preferably 😊

Attached Files
hand ball 1.step (Size: 304.36 KB )
hand ball 2.step (Size: 405.19 KB )
helmet 1.step (Size: 465.7 KB )
helmet 2.step (Size: 464.15 KB )
(27 Mar 2021, 20:14 )essanym Wrote: Here's what I've made.  I haven't worked on these in ages and probably wouldn't print them as is.  The bondage helmet, for instance, is still missing a hinge.  Anyway, do whatever you like with them.  If you happen to print them, I would love to see pictures of them... being used preferably 😊

Success! I have my automatically latching handcuff lock design with a rotating cuff! It self closes when pushed against and can only be unlocked by pressing down on the latch in the middle. With a new modular lock design I can also swap out locks for fast prototyping.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20210328_200018.jpg     20210328_200036.jpg   
Very clean print! Did you finish it with sandpaper or did it come out like this?
(29 Mar 2021, 02:21 )Like Ra Wrote: Very clean print! Did you finish it with sandpaper or did it come out like this?

Tis what it looks like. I did remove some supports but nothing major. Will be printing more stuff.b
(29 Mar 2021, 03:11 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: Congrats! It looks amazing. I really like the idea of a modular system, the possibilities are endless 😁

Out of curiosity, how hard would it be for the wearer to reach and click the latch? as it is now, it seems nearly impossible.

Not designed for handcuffs really. Most useful for shoulders as the self latching and locking makes it much more convenient. The plan is to have a locking, click in and chain version of the same mechanism. The click in is this one, convenient but easy to open if your hands can reach it. The locking version will have a convenient access version for hands and a normal one for everything else. Of course anyone can design whatever they want.
"Lancer has now unlocked (fast prototyping)"
I raised my printers speed from 60mm/s to a whopping 160mm/s with next to no loss in accuracy or strength. With that a test cuff (10%infill gyroid) takes only 2 hours to print. Meaning I can produce more then 1 batch of parts a day. The self locking test cuffs are near unbreakable even at 10% infill. If successful then most of the parts of a hogtie set could be produced over a weekend.

Also a call for help from anyone out there. If you have a metal belt style chastity cage or a metal breast chastity/cage/bra thing please share what it looks like when unlocked. I have no idea how to design one.

My current plan relies on making a whole bunch of tiny chains to join it together but the strength would suck. Alternatively I can use tpe/tpu and severely weaken strictness but make it more usable.

Am definitely very excited for being able to finally boxtie myself.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
3D-printed icelocks? Bound Whore 1 948 01 Aug 2021, 00:11
Last Post: Lancer
3D Printed Ice Lock mrgoat 17 11,590 06 Dec 2014, 03:40
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: AllieBowString (1) , Anne (1) , essanym (11) , Lancer (34) , Like Ra (9) , TieUpTime (1) , Tinker D (1)