Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Silver Metallic Leggings High Waist Leggings Faux Leather Pants Women Ladies Push Up Leather Look Leggings
$42.34

Bitysie
Bitysie 2022 T-Shaped One Piece SlingSwimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin Fabric
$260.71-5%

wig hair
Body Wave Pre Cut Glueless Human Hair Wig HD Lace Front Human Hair Wigs 13x4 Full Frontal Wig For Women 5x5 Lace Closure Wig
$183.92-64%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.25

electro stimulation device
16pcs Gel Pad for 308 309A EMS stimulator Micro Current Muscle Exercise Electrode Hip Ass Lifting Patch Electro Therapy Device
$73.57-30%

inflatable anal plug
Biggest 12CM Inflate Anal Plug Huge Buttplug Dildo Spike Stimulate Sex Toys For Women/Men Masturbators Big Anal Toys Adult Goods
$21.57

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

3d printed self bondage.
Currently the handcuffs cuffs, leg cuffs, ankle cuffs will be joined by spacer blocks for strictness. Will publicize breast harness today likely.
Made some improvements. Chains are now very solid (custom designed by me) and connect by m6 screws with two small m3 screw holes embedded in to secure further bondage. Testing has revealed that pla on gyroid filament is exceptionally strong, rods will be created to connect thigh and foot cuffs regardless in the future for spreader bars as it is fun.. I am testing the chest harness which seems to function well but requires sizing the cad file by anyone trying to use it as the rigid chains do not give much leeway and people have differently sized chests. I am however very happy at how strict the chains are, with proper tightening it barely flexes vertically and is very form fitting. I still need to test the max strength of the chains but delamination is near impossible even with a thin chain. Rest assured your armbinder will be very strict. My hope is that the same extends to the not yet printed crotch harness. If it is equally strict and secure I will be very very happy. Currently the inescapable method of securing during bondage is just with an m6 screw although snap versions will be created for convenience.

Publishing the cuffs, cuff holder and chest lock on thingiverse (and linking it here) once I increase the size of the chains to match the m6 connections (Will be universal connectors incase you scale it up or down the cuffs too much) of the cuffs.

Ps this is the ultimate bondage on a tight budget as it has cost me less then 40 dollars so far for everything including prototyping and fixing my janky printer.
(03 Apr 2021, 04:52 )Lancer Wrote: Made some improvements.

Very nice, any chance we can have some pictures soon? My imagination is going wild trying to figure out what exactly you're building.
Update. You know the feeling when you go to the supermarket to buy milk to make coffee only to buy everything but milk? You just stare at your sub par coffee for a minute, that feeling of depression paired with acceptance. That's what I feel right now when my kit full of metric screws (don't want to accidentally commit a crime by posting imperial screw sizes onto thingiverse) that I need gets stuck in transit for a week while you just hold these funky plastic pieces. Unable to proceed for now as I cannot attach anything.

On the flip side you literally would have to be hulk in order to break out of the chains and cuffs which is epic. The new screw lock and padlock latches are what the sound like. Now most of your bondage can just be secured by a nut set into the plastic. I need to test tolerances which is why nothing is published. I also want the cuffs to be secure and the line based cutouts just aren't doing it. Might have to just replace that with room for like 10 set in nuts. And to answer @essanym the way the handcuffs will work is one latch and one lock. The design gives you enough dexterity to unlock a padlock although I have to test to make sure.

On a side note the package with the screws also comes with 2 chastity cages (I prefer to call them orgasm delays as I found a cheat way to orgasm that is just not fun enough) in smaller sizes (impressively fast how quick one can go from erect to nub size in a chastity cage, which is why I ordered a nub to be more convenient) which are far less conspicuous which will finally allow me to wear one without having to be constantly mindful about it and will allow me to lie chest side down on bed without crushing my nuts. Also included are two timed electronic locks and a big urethral tube as my current one is too small.
Project will be on hiatus til 2023. Will restart once I live on my own and have better privacy.
I hope your well.

That's rough to hear. We'll all try an be patient for a year though!  Let the community here know if we can help in any way.
Welp too late now. My cover is aeady blown. May as well just keep developing.
I have improved my skills somewhat. Left is the old elbow cuff I developed while the right one is current. Looks a lot more organic, easier to print, with replaceable parts, a lot lighter and not as sharp. Still trying to figure out how to design a safe way to the the two arms at the bottom

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20210926_152650.jpg   
(26 Sep 2021, 21:26 )Lancer Wrote: Welp too late now. My cover is aeady blown. May as well just keep developing.

Uh ohh. How did that go? Everything ok?
(27 Sep 2021, 02:29 )essanym Wrote:
(26 Sep 2021, 21:26 )Lancer Wrote: Welp too late now. My cover is aeady blown. May as well just keep developing.

Uh ohh.  How did that go?  Everything ok?

Ehhhhhh. Not the worst, didn't get caught while bound, gagged and moaning on the floor. Just that my stash was found. Extremely awkward but luckily enough trust, respect and the objects being found not being dildos (not that I have any) helped. Seeing a mass of belts and a weird pink thing is sus but not the worst.

Good enough that no questions were asked and just kinda ignored it. I moved my stash just in case.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
3D-printed icelocks? Bound Whore 1 949 01 Aug 2021, 00:11
Last Post: Lancer
3D Printed Ice Lock mrgoat 17 11,590 06 Dec 2014, 03:40
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: AllieBowString (1) , Anne (1) , essanym (11) , Lancer (34) , Like Ra (9) , TieUpTime (1) , Tinker D (1)