Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

stainless steel penis
stainless steel penis ring sex toys for men round cock rings sex ring R16
$1.32-44%

speerise
Woman Jumpsuit Backless Aerial Yoga Onesies Elasticity Spandex Sport Bodysuit Yoga Clothing Set Leggings Quick Dry Sleeveless
$223.61-32%

latex one piece
Anime One Piece Birthday Party Decoration Pirate Theme Party Supplies Balloon Banner Tableware Backdrop Cake Topper Baby Shower
$209.00-20%

voletex
Latex Skirt Ruffles Women Sexy Rubber Skirt Party Wear
$84.69-7%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Oil Glossy Thigh High Stockings With Garter Belt Women Sexy Shiny Mesh Garter Lingerie Hollow Fishnet Lace Pantyhose
$9.67

inlzdz
Circus Ringmaster Costume for Kids Girls Magician cosplay outfits Long Sleeve Ballet Tutu Skirt Showman Bowtie Leotard Dress
$15.96-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

3D-printed icelocks?
Has anyone ever tried to 3D print an icelock?
Looks simple enough, but I wonder how sturdy they are.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2628432/files
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Me. They work great! However you have to anneal the plastic beforehand to make it more water proof and stronger. Also sand the thing to allow the piece to slide out with less resistance such as letting it fall out. Also with this one I would recommend drilling a hole through to allow air to get in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
3d printed self bondage. Lancer 57 20,196 05 Jun 2022, 15:25
Last Post: Tinker D
3D Printed Ice Lock mrgoat 17 11,590 06 Dec 2014, 03:40
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Bound Whore (1) , Lancer (1)