Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know an hypnoaudio that begins with "You're lying on a bed, looking up at a man. A big, strong, muscular man..."?
Does this look familiar?

[attachment=60643]
Anyone recommend a file for self care? Pertaining to fitness, skin care, pure feminization of routines? 😊 I need a helpful push in the right direction
(04 Oct 2023, 23:32 )subdream Wrote: [ -> ]Will there be more of those files? I guess I will try them soon. They seem to match perfectly what I want to achieve with hypnosis, what was the reason I even started bs.

I'm on a bit of a BS content production kick at the moment, but I imagine I'll come back to that project (or something similar) at some point.
(10 Oct 2023, 18:12 )transcendentMetamorph Wrote: [ -> ]I'm on a bit of a BS content production kick at the moment
Any details? 😉 We can move to the BS thread - https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...leep-stuff
(30 Dec 2018, 07:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Mandatory Feminization — Watch this over and over and over and over.mp4 (Size: 12.37 MB )
Does anybody have this video in a better quality?
Just want to say I have been using sissy hypno videos and audios for 2 years now, and it has completely changed my life. Before it I was a repressed stressed out mess, and now I am basically walking around every day looking for sexual opportunities. I am constantly turned on, totally open to basically any kind of sex with any kind of person and could literally spend the whole day sucking cock, eating pussy and tasting sweet cum.

I now live for sexual satisfaction and pleasure. And I regret not one single moment. So it is dangerous? No more than any major change in your life. Does it forever alter you? If you have it in you, these files WILL free it. Will you regret it? You will be too busy cumming to even have a second of regret.

Give yourself to pleasure, give yourself to lust. Take control of your body, and your gender and fight for the right to be the best slut you can be, whatever your starting gender, the world needs us on our knees giving pleasure.

This is a public service announcement from your hidden sissy. Let her out!!!

Love yas

https://www.patreon.com/bambidaze to download my free hypno app using the BambiSleep audios, only subscribe if you like the app and love what it does to you!
Does anyone here happen to remember a feminization training infographic that was broken down by week with several files by different hypnotists each day?  i think it was titled something like 30 day feminization training or 1 month feminization training.  Time frame for this was around the same time that pantys blowjob training and the how to achieve trapmode aesthetics infographics came out. Does this ring any bells?
(11 Nov 2023, 06:23 )jthursday Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone here happen to remember a feminization training infographic that was broken down by week with several files by different hypnotists each day?  i think it was titled something like 30 day feminization training or 1 month feminization training.
Is it not this one? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid50885
(12 Nov 2023, 00:11 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Nov 2023, 06:23 )jthursday Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone here happen to remember a feminization training infographic that was broken down by week with several files by different hypnotists each day?  i think it was titled something like 30 day feminization training or 1 month feminization training.
Is it not this one? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...5#pid50885

No, it's not Queue Balls.  It had a light blue/white main colors, it had a picture of Bailey Jay (or someone that looked like them), there were about 2-4 different files per day from various different artists.  Goddess Gracie was one of the hypnotists used, not 100% certain, but Kei's Pussy Drip files may have been listed on it, too.  There was a thread on it on WMM, but that thread died long before the crash.

edit: Thanks for helping, but shortly after replying I found them in storage.   I say "them" because there is a second playlist I had forgotten about. 

[attachment=61116][attachment=61117]