Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(18 Jun 2023, 22:01 )spiraltone42 Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Jun 2023, 21:53 )Intrigue Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Jun 2023, 02:50 )Femdomfighter Wrote: [ -> ]Does anybody at all have s1$$y 3nsl@v3ment by M1$tress Cl@r155a. Tried retroshare but can only see the same old files by her.

hahaha be careful M1$tress Cl@r155a and ehm(SJ) have obliterated my inner voice.

Color me suddenly interested. Any particular stand out files?

Honestly, they're not wrong, I'm a transwoman who spent like 10 years listening to sissy hypno before it even dawned on me I might maybe be trans. The sad thing is that for a year after that light bulb moment I questioned it so hard because of that decade of studio jezebel, clarissa, msj, and so on. I was worried it was.... well conditioning, an algamation of all of that which had finally split my mind. 

The lovely reality was that subconsciously I was using that to allow myself to get closer to who I truly was and wanted to be.
(19 Jun 2023, 11:25 )BondageGreen Wrote: [ -> ]The lovely reality was that subconsciously I was using that to allow myself to get closer to who I truly was and wanted to be.
Ha! Have a look at this thread! https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2729
(17 Jun 2023, 00:57 )Bambislave Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Jun 2023, 22:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
WARNING: This file is very addictive and may cause permanent damage to your health and behaviour. If you listen long enough, the effect might be irreversible! Listen at your own risk and only if the effects are desirable! Beware of bimbofication, forced crossdressing, forced feminization, impotence and sexuality changing suggestions!

Is it an old file? Or renamed? I can't find the source or description on the Inet:

Do you understand what the subliminals are saying?

Show Content

(What a huge pulsing erection...)

This is Sissy Forever by MsJ

Do you have to listen to the little miss squidgy files in order? Or does it not matter
(29 Jun 2023, 08:49 )Polkinhut Wrote: [ -> ]Who knows the name of hypnotist?
https://sissylover.com/wp-content/upload...ission.mp3

Is the hypno content of sissylover good? I always find some of the terms of consent pretty hot:

"This also means I accept any risks and side effects from mind control and I allow my mind to be brainwashed and feminized, as well as the eventual complete feminization of my body, in case I choose to progress in the Academy to such a point that I am no longer aware of my own will, which I know might very well be sooner than I think."
(29 Jun 2023, 15:59 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(29 Jun 2023, 08:49 )Polkinhut Wrote: [ -> ]Who knows the name of hypnotist?
https://sissylover.com/wp-content/upload...ission.mp3
Is the hypno content of sissylover good? I always find some of the terms of consent pretty hot:
"This also means I accept any risks and side effects from mind control and I allow my mind to be brainwashed and feminized, as well as the eventual complete feminization of my body, in case I choose to progress in the Academy to such a point that I am no longer aware of my own will, which I know might very well be sooner than I think."

As to the hypno content for sissylover, there really isn't that much, I signed up to check it out, up to module 7, there's been a couple files tossed in, but really it's more "do this and then this" sorta content starting with a few simpler things and then going from there, it really leans into chastity as things go, so the last few weeks have just been ignored on my part

They include a couple of Vive's files early on, but that was pretty early on, hasn't really been much aside from the occasional links to various videos out on the internet

So, YMMV on the course itself, but you can make a throwaway email and sign up to see if it pushes your buttons or not, but it's not really going to be full of hypno stuff at all.
(28 Jun 2023, 16:55 )scaleshooter Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Jun 2023, 00:57 )Bambislave Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Jun 2023, 22:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
WARNING: This file is very addictive and may cause permanent damage to your health and behaviour. If you listen long enough, the effect might be irreversible! Listen at your own risk and only if the effects are desirable! Beware of bimbofication, forced crossdressing, forced feminization, impotence and sexuality changing suggestions!
Is it an old file? Or renamed? I can't find the source or description on the Inet:
Do you understand what the subliminals are saying?
Show Content
(What a huge pulsing erection...)
This is Sissy Forever by MsJ
Do you have to listen to the little miss squidgy files in order? Or does it not matter

0: Little Miss Squidgy: A fake test to convince you that you are a sissy.
1: Little Miss Squidgy - Limp: an impotence file
2: Little Miss Squidgy - Panties: makes you completely obsessed with panties.
3: Little Miss Squidgy - Suck: makes you completely obsessed with sucking cocks.
4: Little Miss Squidgy - Bimbo: makes you a bimbo airhead.
5: Little Miss Squidgy - Sissy Forever: locks in all of your conditioning permanently.

Then there's Cure or Curse
Sissy Cocksucker - Cure or Curse 1 & 2: very fun files, fake self-help where you are taken further into feminization instead.

There's also the becoming a girly girl series (the prettiest princess, boy crazy, and sexuality changer), to turn you into a complete sissy.

And cumslut happy orgasms, which is the less extreme MsJ file, this could be a good introductory file. Fantasy where you are turned into a woman, made a cumslut, and given some orgasm trigger.

There are many other MsJ files featuring Mistress Clarissa's voice. Don't know much, but there really seems to be a ton of content, dozens of new files.
The "Sissy Brainwashing Triggers" file has been moved to TomTame's thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid67778
Does anyone happen to have the MsJ scripts? I tried a few methods to auto transcribe but no luck.
(04 Jul 2023, 01:04 )udntknowjack Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone happen to have the MsJ scripts?
Anything here? https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3035