Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Mar 2024, 21:01 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]Total_Princess_(MP3).mp3 (Size: 26.87 MB )
Just listened to it. Mmm... interesting... While it sounds positive (besides all those "OMG!!!😊, the negative reinforcement of "something, what might distract you from becoming a princess" might cause dysphoria.
(05 Mar 2024, 23:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]besides all those "OMG!!!😊
This. Why did they have to use that "highschool girl" effect 😁
Not sure which file(files?) caused it, but my gender dysphoria and auto-gynephilia surged up again. Total Princess might play quite a role here.
hi all does anybody have the Vive limp files for download? i want to try 😊

“Limp (Intention Induction)”
“Limp (Leash Induction)”
“Limp (Fractionation Induction)”
(10 Mar 2024, 02:25 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure which file(files?) caused it, but my gender dysphoria and auto-gynephilia surged up again. Total Princess might play quite a role here.
I think it did something to me too, but on the other hand, I had been feeling aeady more feminine for some days and had listened to some Lady Lilith files before trying the Princess. It's hard to tell causes from effects.
Here's a transcript I created of Goddess Gracie's Bimbo Blessing Part 2. I hope it's ok to share this (I bought the file myself, but maybe I'm going too far by sharing this, given it's not a free file - if I am, please delete this post).
I haven't found a strong and open-ended female persona creation file yet. Some of the Kei's files are good but not good enough and the effects don't seem to be permanent. Bambi, for example, is not open-ended because there's a given name and body image, the bimbo and slut suggestions etc. So, that being said I decided to try the infamous Curse female takeover (yes, I have read all the WMM threads...) because that just creates a female persona coming from your own mind, without any looks or behaviour programmed by another person. I started last friday, and have listened to the file 13 times now. I did fall asleep a couple of times listening to the file though, so I'm not sure how effective that has been. Let's see what happens.
(13 Mar 2024, 21:18 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't found a strong and open-ended female persona creation file yet. Some of the Kei's files are good but not good enough and the effects don't seem to be permanent. Bambi, for example, is not open-ended because there's a given name and body image, the bimbo and slut suggestions etc. So, that being said I decided to try the infamous Curse female takeover (yes, I have read all the WMM threads...) because that just creates a female persona coming from your own mind, without any looks or behaviour programmed by another person. I started last friday, and have listened to the file 13 times now. I did fall asleep a couple of times listening to the file though, so I'm not sure how effective that has been. Let's see what happens.

In my experience with curse female takeover it was at about the 3 month mark of continuous listening where I got to a point where it was like holy shit I feel like an actual girl and I had no regrets and wanted to transition. Which scared me and I went cold turkey until all of that stuff went away from my mind.
(14 Mar 2024, 09:23 )scaleshooter Wrote: [ -> ]In my experience with curse female takeover it was at about the 3 month mark of continuous listening where I got to a point where it was like holy shit I feel like an actual girl and I had no regrets and wanted to transition. Which scared me and I went cold turkey until all of that stuff went away from my mind.
Interesting, were there any lingering after effects?

I'm not young, so the supposed takeover would happen end of this year. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to maintain interest, luckily the file is only 24 minutes.
(14 Mar 2024, 14:01 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]
(14 Mar 2024, 09:23 )scaleshooter Wrote: [ -> ]In my experience with curse female takeover it was at about the 3 month mark of continuous listening where I got to a point where it was like holy shit I feel like an actual girl and I had no regrets and wanted to transition. Which scared me and I went cold turkey until all of that stuff went away from my mind.
Interesting, were there any lingering after effects?

I'm not young, so the supposed takeover would happen end of this year. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to maintain interest, luckily the file is only 24 minutes.

For after effects it felt like I was genuinely a girl and I started to see things a little differently, I wasn't checking out girls the same more was I seeing how they acted to apply it to myself. But eventually my old male self slowly took over again. All the effects seem to come back when I think about it but I can ignore it.