Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27 Mar 2022, 21:04 )Pantyhose12 Wrote: [ -> ]Any suggestions?
Just don't think about "getting deep in" or hypnosis at all. Can you imagine what is being said? From the 1st person point of view? In other words, you do not "see yourself" from a distance ("dissociated"), but be yourself and "experience" all the stuff from the files, as if it's happening ("associated").
I just want to be sissy .And i do not want to be lewd.I want to be a good girl.So chich one i should choose? 🤔
maybe you don't want to be a sissy, just a woman. In that case, look at the positive feminization thread.
(10 Apr 2022, 22:13 )Highinheels66 Wrote: [ -> ]Someone sent me one of the best hypno links—. Would you like me to forward it to you?

yes!  <3
(06 Jan 2022, 04:37 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. That's, at least, one of the theories. In general, nobody knows why this happens. And, according to this forum and some others, this happens to everybody. So, there might be something else behind "the magic" of hypno stuff.

What are the files that used to work and then stopped working?

"Only real men", worked only once for me. Second time it didnt.
The thread has reached 700k views (700,765) and become the most visited thread in the forum!
(13 Apr 2022, 22:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]The thread has reached 700k views (700,765) and become the most visited thread in the forum!

That’s because it’s sexy!
yes absolutely, i'm aeady for long time in the forum but actually discovered the thread some days ago and am now addicted to Sissy Hypno videos, especially my Mistress wishes to get more  😉

I made a small playlist on Hypnotube:

https://hypnotube.com/playlist/33769/sis...-training/
(14 Apr 2022, 07:47 )schulz Wrote: [ -> ]yes absolutely, i'm aeady for long time in the forum but actually discovered the thread some days ago and am now addicted to Sissy Hypno videos, especially my Mistress wishes to get more  😉

I made a small playlist on Hypnotube:

https://hypnotube.com/playlist/33769/sis...-training/

Thank you for the lovely list!
Hello all! I am new here and have an odd request. In the past, I have heard chatter about an old alien abduction hypnosis file. I thiiink it was a Mr.Daniel one but I dunno. No idea if anyone here would be able to help but I figured I would ask. If anyone knows the file let me know. Thanks!