Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I dont know?

Wasnt prepared for a response that detailed. I guess cause im HypnoMix?
(10 Oct 2021, 01:46 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Can someone post Curse Female Takeover here? I kinda need it urgently.
Working on it... Im getting some files now...
The file is way too negative. I'm not against tulpas, but why creating an enemy in your own head?
(10 Oct 2021, 02:15 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
The file is way too negative. I'm not against tulpas, but why creating an enemy in your own head?

I dont like men for hypno. Im female only!
Moved the sublim post into the sublim thread.
(10 Oct 2021, 03:33 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Moved the sublim post into the sublim thread.

Oh sorry, I get off subject alot. Forgive me.

Haha. tulpas, i had to look that up. Never heard that before.
Anyone have new Samba Alex files?

I modified it but lost original and modified both.Really need that to make a new version.
(10 Oct 2021, 02:08 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Oct 2021, 01:32 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]Artists:
Interesting compilation.

But still.. Why do you think, that a bunch of background files will do anything? I can imagine that proper training with all those hidden files might have some effects. Another possible effect might be a kind of confusion from attention overload?. But actual suggestions? And yes, I must confess I'm a "subliminal sceptic" 😉

Anyway, listening to it right now in the background.

I have made similar mixed files for my training. I take one dominating file and two other files in left and right ear.I won't say the audio in left and right ear subliminal since if i focus my attention I can listen them clearly.I keep the sound just below my attention level while focusing on the main hypno track.If I don't focus on a track then both track mixes together and created confusion in my head which i find helpful.

Till now this strategy is working fine for me.
(19 Oct 2021, 10:48 )newg Wrote: [ -> ]Till now this strategy is working fine for me.
Do you get effect from all tracks? Can you describe any?