Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm always searching for the strongest files, my ultimate fantasy is one really works and forces me to transition, but its a fantasy separate to reality and I've always resisted the Curse Female Takeover because the logs have always scared me. I tried it once, in a moment of weakness years ago but it didn't do anything.

Well, I've started it again and am listening nightly, and I have found that I am talking to myself in my head. I have kind of invented the female character and am having play conversations, only a few sentences but is like an internal monologue where you play both characters. We can all do it, you don't even need hypnosis or trance to make up a scenario. Like writing two characters in fiction.

What is scary though is you slowly start to doubt it is you talking to yourself even though it 100% is you. I woke up last time with my heart seriously racing with what seemed like fear at what I am doing to myself.

What I think is that people have really convinced themselves it's not them basically pretending, and this has given them the freedom to do what they have always resisted to a point. It has allowed them to bypass their male ego.

I am going to continue listening anyway for now.
The reality change posts are moved to https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...3#pid57533
(08 Dec 2021, 18:37 )Tritium Wrote: [ -> ]
(08 Dec 2021, 14:32 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]
(19 Dec 2017, 23:15 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa.. That's scary... This is a deleted thread about "Female Takeover" hypno curse:

Female takeover WMM thread

I tried this one last night before bed, even after reading other people's frightening experiences. I had to try, well I was aware throughout the file (or at least I think I was), it's actually a little scary to hear commands and suggestions after reading those threads. well i just woke up and haven't noticed anything yet, the "voices" of this other personality still didn't surface, i was mistaken sometimes thinking i had heard something but i think it was just me wanting to believe it. Although the way the other personality is programmed to grow inside of you is interesting (and scary), I don't know if I want to try again, but maybe give in to the curiosity of possible effects.
Will be following your progress with interest. I read the linked thread and honestly I’m quite skeptical sooo very excited to hear how it works for you.
After a long time break i came back (or maybe i just relapsed), i've listened a few more times, but not following a schedule, and....nothing, i didn't notice any changes at all, the only thing i felt it was in the first time i listened to it because of the feeling of trying something cursed/dangerous.
(06 Jan 2022, 03:00 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]i've listened a few more times, but not following a schedule, and....nothing, i didn't notice any changes at all
Sounds very familiar.

(06 Jan 2022, 03:00 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]the only thing i felt it was in the first time i listened to it because of the feeling of trying something cursed/dangerous.
Most likely yes, added emotions might shift the reality.
(06 Jan 2022, 03:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Jan 2022, 03:00 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]i've listened a few more times, but not following a schedule, and....nothing, i didn't notice any changes at all
Sounds very familiar.

(06 Jan 2022, 03:00 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]the only thing i felt it was in the first time i listened to it because of the feeling of trying something cursed/dangerous.
Most likely yes, added emotions might shift the reality.

"As I said in another thread, it's possible, that the stuff you don't like, or, rather, you are afraid that it might work, in fact works better, than the stuff you would like to work. That's why nasty "irreversible curses" are more effective for some people."

I remember when you said it before (Pig girl thread), maybe the file wasn't effective because i just lost the "fear" after the first time or got more bold to wanting it to work and seeing results, who knows.
Exactly. That's, at least, one of the theories. In general, nobody knows why this happens. And, according to this forum and some others, this happens to everybody. So, there might be something else behind "the magic" of hypno stuff.

What are the files that used to work and then stopped working?
(06 Jan 2022, 04:37 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly. That's, at least, one of the theories. In general, nobody knows why this happens. And, according to this forum and some others, this happens to everybody. So, there might be something else behind "the magic" of hypno stuff.

What are the files that used to work and then stopped working?

To be honest, i never had a deep experience with any files so it's hard for me to say what was working and what stopped working , i really struggle to trance, but the only thing i know is that kei and bambi keeps making me come back to listen even i don't noticing any changes. For me all of this is more like listening in the moment, obeying the instructions and feeling submissive and feminine than expecting any post hyponitic effects, since in all these past 3 years i never had any deep or real effect, maybe feeling more addicted, i keep searching for more dangerous stuff and get kinda disappointed most of times.
Maybe it's a form of "sub-space" that we experience while tripping with a sex file, at least during certain types of experiences. And with some people things can simply remain on this level. Periodically revisiting the specific sub-space created by the specific file, to get their fix.
Some inspiration for you, sissies. I bet you would like to look like Belle Delphine on these highly "photoshopped" photos:

[attachment=52265][attachment=52266]

On these particular photos Belle looks like as if it's a cross-dressing pretty teenage boy, what adds more kinky twists and not-so-hidden wishes, doesn't it?
(10 Jan 2022, 02:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Some inspiration for you, sissies. I bet you would like to look like Belle Delphine on these highly "photoshopped" photos:

On these particular photos Belle looks like as if it's a cross-dressing pretty teenage boy, what adds more kinky twists and not-so-hidden wishes, doesn't it?

I like it and agree, maybe it's because of the approach to emo style, where we have teenagers with a little androgenic look.