Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Feminizing Succubus

Quote:This file would introduce males to a swarm of feminizing Succubi. They are etheric creatures that are able to penetrate their victim's aura and enter all chakras. From there they live by feeding off of his maleness. The hopeless male victim will always be able to replenish some of his maleness, but as soon as it reaches a certain level they start feeding again leaving him at best swishy and effeminate and at worst a full blown transsexual. Once they have attached themselves to a male, there is no real way to get rid of them with their male host finding himself in a downward spiral of feminization.

[attachment=44200]

Would you dare to listen?
(07 Oct 2020, 09:08 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I've got ~5.5GB of MrDaniels stuff. It's unstructured, contains a mix of SWF and MP3 (and some mp4), mostly for girls, mostly about bimbofication. Any recommendations what, why and and how to watch them?

The best to watch them on a Mac is the Elmedia player, as for windows an adobe player should work. They don’t work on a VLC player oddly enough also I would love to see what you have If your willing to share! I highly recommend you watch the seed swf and also listen to any of the songs that he has modified they are just so interesting. I also highly recommend the castle ride, the esp one and castle 101.  Then listen or skim some of the MDTG files if you have any. Say what you will about the guy but his hypnosis is some of the best and most powerful I have found. That’s also the problem i may be addicted because I want to check out all the files I can now lol. Hope that helps!
Oh, there is an easier way: https://www.adobe.com/support/flashplaye...loads.html

Adobe Flash Player Projector works perfetly!
Does any one have curse ultimate gay sissy by cat girl
(17 Oct 2020, 06:16 )Cdyhaw88 Wrote: [ -> ]Does any one have curse ultimate gay sissy by cat girl
this is ?
https://hypno-fetish.com/public/music_so...0_d872.mp3

Quote:Catgirl - Curse Ultimate Gay Sissy
Description: This session starts with a nice hypnotic massage. While you are very relaxed, the session turns you gay. You will not be attracted by women anymore. Instead you feel envy. Your sex drive increases and you will crave anal stimulation and being used by men. Additionally, you will start to dress up and behave like a very effeminate sissy. The effects are permanent. Do not listen if that is not what you want.
Omg I am so glad to have found this forum. I'm looking for few files with androgynous voice preferebly not some computer voice. Like some hypnos made by trans person or sissies themselves with not so masculine voice. I came across podcast in soundcloud that was narrated by a very good women who was sissy herself and had documented her journey and had few encouraging files like why we're a sissy like that. Sadly I'm unable to find it now. I really need these types of hypnos/audios. Really really gets me. Hope you'll have few suggestions.
(17 Oct 2020, 06:16 )Cdyhaw88 Wrote: [ -> ]ultimate gay sissy
Just in case, there is a similar named MsJ's file.

(17 Oct 2020, 15:27 )SissyBimbo555 Wrote: [ -> ]this is ?
Added the best description I could find 😊
Does any one have or know files like attraction to men  or any.files that make u boy crazy
(19 Oct 2020, 01:30 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Oct 2020, 06:16 )Cdyhaw88 Wrote: [ -> ]ultimate gay sissy
Just in case, there is a similar named MsJ's file.

(17 Oct 2020, 15:27 )SissyBimbo555 Wrote: [ -> ]this is ?
Added the best description I could find 😊

I do love msj lol
(22 Oct 2020, 07:23 )Cdyhaw88 Wrote: [ -> ]Does any one have or know files like attraction to men  or any.files that make u boy crazy

I made one (“You Are Rebecca”, posted some pages back). not the whole basis of it but it’s in there). Samantha-Sez has Only Real Men.  Jenny DiMilo “Think like a girl” fits . Trying to think of others