Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm always interested to know how these files affect people even after they have quit listening to them.

Hmm... maybe I should boost CFT with some Kei files to get the maximum effect.
(16 Mar 2024, 16:13 )Jenni K Wrote: [ -> ]I'm always interested to know how these files affect people even after they have quit listening to them.
And if it was hypnosis at all πŸ˜‰
How long have you all been listening to total princess? I have listened 3 times in the last week.

Anyone tell me their experiences with it.
(17 Mar 2024, 21:04 )saffi_t Wrote: [ -> ]How long have you all been listening to total princess? I have listened 3 times in the last week.
About 5-6 times in total.

(17 Mar 2024, 21:04 )saffi_t Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone tell me their experiences with it.
Nothing.
(17 Mar 2024, 21:04 )saffi_t Wrote: [ -> ]How long have you all been listening to total princess?Β  I have listened 3 times in the last week.Β 

Anyone tell me their experiences with it.

I have been listening for the last two weeks, and yesterday it prompted me to join. It has been VERY impactful. I am now wearing panties under my clothes to work, and I find myself listening to them even on my lunch break. If my mind isn't concentrating on something specific, I find myself thinking about these Hypnos.
Does anyone know if there`s a version of Curse Female Takeover voiced by someone else? Preferrably female?
Hey guys I'm currently looking for the file "Pussypants" by Mona Blu, I've been looking for a while and can't find it let me know if you have any leads. I just got on retroshare and can't find it there quite yet so let me know if there's anywhere else I can look 😊
(21 Mar 2024, 08:07 )girlmodeon Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys I'm currently looking for the file "Pussypants" by Mona Blu, I've been looking for a while and can't find it let me know if you have any leads. I just got on retroshare and can't find it there quite yet so let me know if there's anywhere else I can look 😊

I'm adding it to my RetroShare. It should be up soon!
(21 Mar 2024, 01:12 )MeMyselfIrene47 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if there`s a version of Curse Female Takeover voiced by someone else? Preferrably female?
I tried to look for another versions too, but couldn't found any. But I think I have seen a CFT script somewhere here made by @Like Ra. Using that and a female TTS could be one way.

E: found the script:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid34218
(21 Mar 2024, 14:23 )JenniΒ K Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Mar 2024, 01:12 )MeMyselfIrene47 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if there`s a version of Curse Female Takeover voiced by someone else? Preferrably female?
I tried to look for another versions too, but couldn't found any. But I think I have seen a CFT script somewhere here made by @Like Ra. Using that and a female TTS could be one way.

E: found the script:
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid34218

Thanks for that 😊
I`m going to see if I can get it voiced with a female TTS 😊