Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here some older hypno files that are from defunct authors and are no longer on WMM after the crash. 

brephos - I did not see Eternal Sissy Cocksucker mentioned.  It was a zip with a bunch of short files that you could play at random.  Very fun.  Also Princess Slut Music.  I have not listened to that I can remember.  Uses older TTS so I am guessing it was an earlier release.

catgirl - the TEST LAB folder has some dissected audio files and some test runs I did with updating the old tts to an earlier Salli voice years ago.
Both files have been edited to focus on female gender. No background music. These follow the same positive femininity theme as "Be My Good Girl" and "Bimbo Descent," which were organized in other threads. I didn't take the time to transcribe the script this time. But if you liked the previous two, then you will likely like these. 

Mistress Stella - Cocksucker
[attachment=61168]

Mistress Stella - Cocksucker Reinforced
[attachment=61169]
Any sissies reading this may want to listen to hiffayo's Nurse Amands Impotence Therapy Session for Sissies.  Description as per creator: "Possible effects: Permanent or temporary impotence, false or implanted memories, random or permanent erections, performance anxiety, humiliation, identifying more as a sissy, desire to listen to the file repeatedly. Description: Sissies are a high risk group for impotence. Very high risk. Let nurse Amanda guide you through a hypnotic impotence therapy session. She'll be sure to help you out."

https://warpmymind.com/index.php?gadget=...le_id=8329

I listened to this recently and its still as incredible as it was the first time.   The file is very humiliating but if you are a sissy that is likely not a problem.  Don't feel bad if it makes sissy just want to burst out into tears.  If you still entertain thoughts that you were at all a man and could satisfy a woman Nurse Amanda has the cure.  At less than 30 minutes there is no excuse to not give it a listen.
(20 Nov 2023, 06:59 )jthursday Wrote: [ -> ]impotence
Do we need a separate thread?
(20 Nov 2023, 06:59 )jthursday Wrote: [ -> ]The file is very humiliating but if you are a sissy that is likely not a problem.
Is it by definition, or is it a stereotype?

Apparently, we need separate threads for discussions of various definitions 😆
(20 Nov 2023, 14:13 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(20 Nov 2023, 06:59 )jthursday Wrote: [ -> ]impotence
Do we need a separate thread?
(20 Nov 2023, 06:59 )jthursday Wrote: [ -> ]The file is very humiliating but if you are a sissy that is likely not a problem.
Is it by definition, or is it a stereotype?

Apparently, we need separate threads for discussions of various definitions 😆

I don't know about definitions or stereotypes but most sissies seem to like some humiliation, I know I do.  And yea this file has some different genres going with it.  As for a new thread on impotence, makes sense if there is enough.  Most of it will be focused on either sissy or feminization but I know I've seen a few that are just about erections without much else.
(21 Nov 2023, 00:08 )jthursday Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen a few that are just about erections without much else.
And we have this: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...sm-control
(22 Nov 2023, 21:01 )Hypnotyka Wrote: [ -> ]the suggestions for sucking cock
Just in case, again, we have a dedicated thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2123
@Like Ra I'm sorry to bother you, I saw a video a long time ago in the forums about the feminization of men, and all I remember about the video was that it was in English text, and then the keywords would be marked in pink, and the text would flash and then fade away and then reappear. But I can't find it now, do you remember a video similar to this one please? I remember it was right under this post, but I went through the whole thread several times and couldn't find it.Thanks!
(24 Nov 2023, 13:31 )sissycmw Wrote: [ -> ]saw a video a long time ago in the forums about the feminization of men, and all I remember about the video was that it was in English text, and then the keywords would be marked in pink
This is too typical for most of the sissy-videos. If the video "disappeared" from the thread, most likely it was removed from the hosting service.

(24 Nov 2023, 13:31 )sissycmw Wrote: [ -> ]I remember it was right under this post
Which one?
(24 Nov 2023, 14:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Nov 2023, 13:31 )sissycmw Wrote: [ -> ]saw a video a long time ago in the forums about the feminization of men, and all I remember about the video was that it was in English text, and then the keywords would be marked in pink
This is too typical for most of the sissy-videos. If the video "disappeared" from the thread, most likely it was removed from the hosting service.

(24 Nov 2023, 13:31 )sissycmw Wrote: [ -> ]I remember it was right under this post
Which one?

Since I'm not a native English speaker, I overheard it a long time ago and as a result I can't find it now in any way. I only remember that I overlooked it when I was looking up the origin of Bambisleep, a feminized hypnosis, so if I'm too vague in my description then forget it, anyway thanks for your help, good luck!