Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Sissification hypnosis (Warning: dangerous!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(23 Apr 2020, 12:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Apr 2020, 11:11 )Sissybimbo1996 Wrote: [ -> ]I wish there was the file for the female takeover on here. I don’t have the money to pay $30 for a file when I have to worry about gas and bills sadly
So, you want to add another worry on top of this list - a second not so benign personality? 😁

I've seen you post about this before. Do you have the file or is it something you would just condone no one to listen too?
(14 Sep 2020, 07:48 )jalford98 Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen you post about this before. Do you have the file
Yes, I've got it. You can find it in RetroShare or in the WMM torrent.

On the WMM site it's "hidden behind the paywall" - not free for the safety reasons.
Do u think the demand for derogatory sissy Hypnos is related to our culture's misoginy and homophobia, or to other issues?
(16 Sep 2020, 21:04 )princesitanatty Wrote: [ -> ]Do u think the demand for derogatory sissy Hypnos is related to our culture's misoginy and homophobia, or to other issues?
I think it's related to not willing to be responsible for own actions.
(16 Sep 2020, 21:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Sep 2020, 21:04 )princesitanatty Wrote: [ -> ]Do u think the demand for derogatory sissy Hypnos is related to our culture's misoginy and homophobia, or to other issues?
I think it's related to not willing to be responsible for own actions.

I guess that desire might explain the demand for a dominant figure and a lack of freedom to reject his/her orders, but why the demand for a derogatory stance, specifically? It does not affect the responsibility issue, it seems.
(17 Sep 2020, 01:10 )princesitanatty Wrote: [ -> ]why the demand for a derogatory stance, specifically?
That really puzzles me as well. This is something I avoid completely.
(17 Sep 2020, 01:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(17 Sep 2020, 01:10 )princesitanatty Wrote: [ -> ]why the demand for a derogatory stance, specifically?
That really puzzles me as well. This is something I avoid completely.
My hypothesis is that our culture is misogynic and homophobic. Pavlovian conditioning may make the rest.
(17 Sep 2020, 01:51 )princesitanatty Wrote: [ -> ]My hypothesis is that our culture is misogynic and homophobic.
Homophobic - yes. Misogynic? I do not think so. And it does not explain the desire to be humiliated anyway. OTOH, being humiliated is like being praised - both are related to our self-importance and indulgence. And both are to be fight with.

What brings us to Carlos Castaneda...
Like Ra Wrote:
princesitanatty Wrote:My hypothesis is that our culture is misogynic and homophobic.
Homophobic - yes. Misogynic? I do not think so. And it does not explain the desire to be humiliated anyway. OTOH, being humiliated is like being praised - both are related to our self-importance and indulgence. And both are to be fight with.

What brings us to Carlos Castaneda...
Do you think that our culture does not have stereotypes of dumb bimbos? Do you think that those stereotypes are not misogynist?
The (hypothetical) explanation refers to pavlovian conditioning: pairing two (perceived or imagined) stimuli transfers some (reinforcing, aversive) properties from one stimulus to the other. Pairing a negative stereotype (bimbo, faggot) with a sexualized stimulus (crossdressing) causes that the negative stereotype becomes sexually arousing for some people.
I didn't understand the reference to Castaneda.
(17 Sep 2020, 04:08 )princesitanatty Wrote: [ -> ]Do you think that our culture does not have stereotypes of dumb bimbos? Do you think that those stereotypes are not misogynist?
Dumbness does not have gender, race, religion or political preference 😁

(17 Sep 2020, 04:08 )princesitanatty Wrote: [ -> ]Pairing a negative stereotype (bimbo, faggot) with a sexualized stimulus (crossdressing) causes that the negative stereotype becomes sexually arousing for some people.
OK, you explained how it might work. But the question is why someone would want that conditioning.

(17 Sep 2020, 04:08 )princesitanatty Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't understand the reference to Castaneda.
It's about the "indulgence", when people get caught in the vicious circle of either having a pleasure or suffer, and do not make any intentional efforts to get out of such circles.