Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Bow Tie Mesh Patchwork 5-Piece Lingerie Women Sexy Bra + Panty Underwear Set Garter Erotic Brief Kit
$11.07

kigurumi mask crossdress
(Belldandy) Full head super sweet female resin crossdressing BJD Doll kig cosplay kigurumi mask
$8468.79-20%

latex zentai
sexy lingere exotic unisex transparent purple latex mask hoods cekc zentai uniform fetish
$24.19-17%

wetlook
Women Shiny Leather Stockings Thigh High Socks Soft Elasticity Wetlook Patent Footed Stockings Clubwear Costume Cosplay Socks
$7.22

glossy body suit
Sexy women glossy shiny One piece Tight combat suit Japanese cosplay Oily Smooth Body suit
$532.40-29%

leohex
LEOHEX-Sexy One Piece Bodysuit for Women, Cosplay Catsuit, Playsuits, Stretch Bodysuit, Spandex Zentai Suit, Overalls Jumpsuits
$133.09-60%

ATHVOTAR PU
ATHVOTAR Pu Leather Pants Women Sexy Tight Bright Black Thin Spring Autumn High-Waist Elastic New Casual Female Leather Pants
$17.25-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

woodframe vacbed
This week, I just built a special vacbed with some wood taken from a local hardware store. It cost me about $80 and looks like this:[attachment=15699]

You can see here some parts with more details:
[attachment=15700][attachment=15701]

Vacuum_experiments
Cool!!
Just like an industrial vac moulding table!!
Hey I finally tried it, look at the result 😊

[attachment=15702]

The feeling was really great ! And the plastic is quite easy to tear !
What type of plastic sheeting is it that you are using?
Fascinating design - I am very interested in the details, can you explain more please?
  • How do you seal yourself inside the plastic?
  • What is the purpose of the ‘channel’ on the left-hand side?
  • How is the vacuum connected?
  • What ‘thickness’ of plastic sheet do you use?
  • How do you breathe inside the vacuum?
  • How long have you stayed inside your vacuum bed?
Great stuff

MJ
Well, lets answer Madjack's questions:

-I seal myself with a homemade "door frame". The lid is connected with two hinges, and I put the plastic sheet between me, laying on the perforated board, and the door frame edges that maintain the plastic against the board...
-The channel is made to avoid the plastic being wrongly spread. By clearing the hinges from the suction zona, I am sure that when I close the door, all the plastic around me is al least 20 cm out !
-The vacuum is connected at the corner. The bottom is leakproof; the only air transfer is under me, by the small perforated holes.
-I don't know exactly the thickness of the plastic, but it is about the same than cheap garbage bags. It is easy to tear.
-I breathe by a small perforated hole I do with my finger !
-I tried it for about 5 minutes, and at the end, I felt as good as the beginning (or better !) I find this... relaxing !

If you have some more questions, or even suggestions for my next sessions, don't hesitate guys
!

Vacuum_experiments
These images seem perfect for @vacuum_experiments set-up

tumblr_nj3hpm0WjE1raypbzo1_400.gif     tumblr_nl8gtllFGF1ts9k3wo1_500.gif     tumblr_nl8gtllFGF1ts9k3wo2_500.gif    - all animated

Two look to use a very similar technique as in this thread - but very obviously NOT SAFE FOR SELF-BONDAGE!

MJ
Why can't we breath through plastic.... 😟
Great GIFs ! I love it !

I've been trying my vacbed for many times and it is still as much exciting ! But doing it with breathplay... not sure !
(26 Oct 2015, 17:12 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Great GIFs !  I love it !

I've been trying my vacbed for many times and it is still as much exciting  ! But doing it with breathplay... not sure !

Don't do it, don't even think about doing it... be sure that that way lies disaster and doom for any solo player. Scare3

I know you wouldn't, but there are some who might and it needs to be clearly stated that life it too short to shorten it further.

MJ

Contributors: jonnysimple (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (3) , vacuum_experiments (4)