Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lobudek
European Style Court Jacket Black White Sequins Epaulet Stand Collar Slim Coat Rock Singer Concert Military Uniform Performance
$100.43-25%

nose hook bondage
Stainless Steel Spider Ring Gag BDSM Bondage,Nose & Mouth Hook Spreader Leather Head Harness ,Sex Toys For Couples Restraints
$60.12-19%

latex rubber handmade
Autumn New Leather Men Boots Handmade Casual Ankle Boots Plus Size 38-46
$220.34-9%

bondage hood
Sexy Toys of Open Mouth Bondage Party Hood for Unisex Bdsm Bondage Fetish Erotic Slave Punish Flirting Headgear Cosplay Mask
$12.09-52%

lobudek
Men's Embroidery Sequins Blazer Singer Concert Performance Costume Korean Style Loose Casual Plus Size Coat Bar Stage Shiny Show
$102.85-43%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes Animal 23 Styles
$1040.60-46%

rubber latex dress
Wet Look Short Sleeves Latex Mini Dress Stockings Set Womens Shiny PVC PU Leather Tight Dress Rubber Fetish Clubwear Streetwear
$154.21-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

woodframe vacbed
This week, I just built a special vacbed with some wood taken from a local hardware store. It cost me about $80 and looks like this:[attachment=15699]

You can see here some parts with more details:
[attachment=15700][attachment=15701]

Vacuum_experiments
Cool!!
Just like an industrial vac moulding table!!
Hey I finally tried it, look at the result 😊

[attachment=15702]

The feeling was really great ! And the plastic is quite easy to tear !
What type of plastic sheeting is it that you are using?
Fascinating design - I am very interested in the details, can you explain more please?
  • How do you seal yourself inside the plastic?
  • What is the purpose of the ‘channel’ on the left-hand side?
  • How is the vacuum connected?
  • What ‘thickness’ of plastic sheet do you use?
  • How do you breathe inside the vacuum?
  • How long have you stayed inside your vacuum bed?
Great stuff

MJ
Well, lets answer Madjack's questions:

-I seal myself with a homemade "door frame". The lid is connected with two hinges, and I put the plastic sheet between me, laying on the perforated board, and the door frame edges that maintain the plastic against the board...
-The channel is made to avoid the plastic being wrongly spread. By clearing the hinges from the suction zona, I am sure that when I close the door, all the plastic around me is al least 20 cm out !
-The vacuum is connected at the corner. The bottom is leakproof; the only air transfer is under me, by the small perforated holes.
-I don't know exactly the thickness of the plastic, but it is about the same than cheap garbage bags. It is easy to tear.
-I breathe by a small perforated hole I do with my finger !
-I tried it for about 5 minutes, and at the end, I felt as good as the beginning (or better !) I find this... relaxing !

If you have some more questions, or even suggestions for my next sessions, don't hesitate guys
!

Vacuum_experiments
These images seem perfect for @vacuum_experiments set-up

tumblr_nj3hpm0WjE1raypbzo1_400.gif     tumblr_nl8gtllFGF1ts9k3wo1_500.gif     tumblr_nl8gtllFGF1ts9k3wo2_500.gif    - all animated

Two look to use a very similar technique as in this thread - but very obviously NOT SAFE FOR SELF-BONDAGE!

MJ
Why can't we breath through plastic.... 😟
Great GIFs ! I love it !

I've been trying my vacbed for many times and it is still as much exciting ! But doing it with breathplay... not sure !
(26 Oct 2015, 17:12 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Great GIFs !  I love it !

I've been trying my vacbed for many times and it is still as much exciting  ! But doing it with breathplay... not sure !

Don't do it, don't even think about doing it... be sure that that way lies disaster and doom for any solo player. Scare3

I know you wouldn't, but there are some who might and it needs to be clearly stated that life it too short to shorten it further.

MJ

Contributors: jonnysimple (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (3) , vacuum_experiments (4)