Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
2024 High Quality Cobra Male Chastity Cage With 4 Size Flat Penis Rings Discreet Sissy Femboy Cock Cage Devices Men Adult Goods
$0.02-50%

transparent pantyhose
1/2pairs Thin Transparent Women Stockings Sexy Temptation Invisible Socks Pantyhose Leggings Nightclub Silk Tights Panty Hose
$2.95

shiny swimsuit
Swimwear for Women Shiny Metallic High Cut Bodysuit 3/4 Sleeve Open Back Skinny Leotard Swimsuit Gym Bodysuit for Pole Dance
$28.37-43%

latex tights
5XL Women Stockings PU Leather Tights Leggings High Socks Fetish Long Latex Stockings Clubwear Sexy Lingerie Nightwear
$19.96-41%

anime fetish
Oiled Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Gloves Male To Female Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Fetish Gloves
$119.79

anal balls
BDSM Vibrator Inflatable Steel Ball Huge Butt Plug Anal Plug Vagina Anus Expansion Prostate Massager Sex Toys For Woman Men Gay
$4.21

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Calf High Boots Floral Plaform Side Zip Chunky Block High Heels Boots Ladies Floral Shoes Woman Size 41 42 45 47
$118.53-37%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

vacuum table for bondage...
Hello everyone !

Have you ever heard of vacuum forming machine used in industries ?
I drew a simple picture of a bondage application for this machine.

The blue part is the plastic sheet which presses the body when the vacuum is applied. Vacuum cleaner is plugged in the big hole at the center. The bright yellow is a foam mattress for comfort...

Do you think this would work ?

Vacuum_experiments
[attachment=13650]
What about breathing holes?
(13 Dec 2014, 22:34 )Like Ra Wrote: What about breathing holes?

Yes of course ! There would be one in the plastic (or latex) sheet, alignated with the mouth when the door closes...
I've seen such vacuum bed in a film trailer posted here somewhere. Looks very good, indeed. (I do not like what happened next in that trailer, but this is a different story).
Isn't that the video where at the end the guy in the vacuum gets impailed by the Mistress with spike fingernails?

I think that video was posted a few months ago here somewhere.
Yep, that one.
Not sure the foam mattress is going to provide a good experience for the sub... In a standard vacbed the both side are plastic/rubber making it hard to move (skin sticks to rubber). If you replace your back side in a foam mattress i don't think it will provide a good sticky seal.
Maybe you can put a rubber sheet in between punctured with holes ...?

Any chance there is still a link to that trailer?
(22 Dec 2014, 14:08 )gizzmo Wrote: Any chance there is still a link to that trailer?

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...5#pid11265
(22 Dec 2014, 14:08 )gizzmo Wrote: Not sure the foam mattress is going to provide a good experience for the sub... In a standard vacbed the both side are plastic/rubber making it hard to move (skin sticks to rubber). If you replace your back side in a foam mattress i don't think it will provide a good sticky seal.
Maybe you can put a rubber sheet in between punctured with holes ...?

Yes, that could be a nice idea gizzmo !

I think that using a foam mattress could avoid the sub to move for sure (as I tried it before), but the use of a rubber sheet should be better ! Something I sould try soon !

Vacuum_experiments
The idea in action:

transparen-vacuum-bed-01.gif     transparen-vacuum-bed-02.gif   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
picnic table bondage slaafruben 7 4,285 09 Sep 2017, 11:20
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: gizzmo (1) , jonnysimple (1) , Like Ra (5) , Tinker D (1) , vacuum_experiments (3)