Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Triathlon High Elastic Neoprene Buoyancy Smooth Skin Diving Swim Pants
$86.44-25%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$13.07-33%

2023 chastity
2023Honeycomb Super Small Penis Ring Chastity Cage Locked In Lust Male Chastity Device With 4 Base Ring
$193.60-51%

thierry bondage
Thierry Siliconeb Ball Gag Open Mouth Gag Adult Erotic Lipstic Vibrator Sex Toys for Couples Bondage Adult Game Sex Shop
$9.61-4%

hentai
Irina Shidou Imouto Rias Gremory High school Hentai Girl Unisex fashion graphic t shirts Tees Tops Summer Harajuku Streetwear
$95.98-75%

crossdress cosplay female
Cosplay Luxury Crossdressing Male To Female Customized Nails Service For Skin Kigurumi Zentai Gloves With Fake Nail Art
$42.34-25%

bondage device
Silicone Mouth Ball Mouth Plug Gag Device Mouth Bondage Solid Soft Ball Fetish BDSM Sex Toys Couple Flirting Adult Products
$73.29-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

vacuum table for bondage...
Hello everyone !

Have you ever heard of vacuum forming machine used in industries ?
I drew a simple picture of a bondage application for this machine.

The blue part is the plastic sheet which presses the body when the vacuum is applied. Vacuum cleaner is plugged in the big hole at the center. The bright yellow is a foam mattress for comfort...

Do you think this would work ?

Vacuum_experiments
[attachment=13650]
What about breathing holes?
(13 Dec 2014, 22:34 )Like Ra Wrote: What about breathing holes?

Yes of course ! There would be one in the plastic (or latex) sheet, alignated with the mouth when the door closes...
I've seen such vacuum bed in a film trailer posted here somewhere. Looks very good, indeed. (I do not like what happened next in that trailer, but this is a different story).
Isn't that the video where at the end the guy in the vacuum gets impailed by the Mistress with spike fingernails?

I think that video was posted a few months ago here somewhere.
Yep, that one.
Not sure the foam mattress is going to provide a good experience for the sub... In a standard vacbed the both side are plastic/rubber making it hard to move (skin sticks to rubber). If you replace your back side in a foam mattress i don't think it will provide a good sticky seal.
Maybe you can put a rubber sheet in between punctured with holes ...?

Any chance there is still a link to that trailer?
(22 Dec 2014, 14:08 )gizzmo Wrote: Any chance there is still a link to that trailer?

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthr...5#pid11265
(22 Dec 2014, 14:08 )gizzmo Wrote: Not sure the foam mattress is going to provide a good experience for the sub... In a standard vacbed the both side are plastic/rubber making it hard to move (skin sticks to rubber). If you replace your back side in a foam mattress i don't think it will provide a good sticky seal.
Maybe you can put a rubber sheet in between punctured with holes ...?

Yes, that could be a nice idea gizzmo !

I think that using a foam mattress could avoid the sub to move for sure (as I tried it before), but the use of a rubber sheet should be better ! Something I sould try soon !

Vacuum_experiments
The idea in action:

transparen-vacuum-bed-01.gif     transparen-vacuum-bed-02.gif   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
picnic table bondage slaafruben 7 4,277 09 Sep 2017, 11:20
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: gizzmo (1) , jonnysimple (1) , Like Ra (5) , Tinker D (1) , vacuum_experiments (3)