Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women Sexy Shiny PU leather Leggings with Zipper Push Up Faux Leather Pants Slim Pants Jeggings
$72.59

penis milking machine
Sex tooys for Man Male Masturbation Equipment Best Selling 2023 Milking Machines Men Automatic Sucking Penis Machine 18 Pussy
$119.51-50%

sorbern
Brand Designer Depp Acetate Sunglasses for Men Vintage Round Small Medium Oculos De Sol Gafas Blue Decorative glasses UV400
$31.15

CYOMI
CYOMI Realistic Silicone Muscle Suit Male Fake Chest Muscle Bodysuit for Crossdresser Macho Silicone Artificial Simulation
$606.95-65%

speerise
Speerise Adult Shiny Nylon Gymnastics Leotard Dance Costume Bodysuit Women Ballet Turtleneck Clothes Spandex Long Sleeve Classic
$149.50-34%

latex fetish
Womens Exotic Faux Leather Dresses Fetish Hater Backless A-line Latex Mini Dress Lingerie Push Up Sexy Costumes Black Dresses
$15.37-48%

rubber latex dress
Women Sexy latex Clubwear Tight hot dress Fetish Black wetlook Faux Leather Catsuit Erotic Pole Dance pvc lingerie rubber dress
$29.26-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

new, inexperienced and eager
Hi all, I have been into sb, cd and various other fetish's for some time now, but i have only recently started to communicate with other people within this lifestyle. I feels soooooo gud to be able to talk to other people, Finally!!!! I guess i'm here as i have been looking for somewhere to talk and learn ideas and techniques. i have had a look round your site and it is stupendous! I'm still young at 26 and am a bit nervous so any advice or ideas on what i do next would be great, maybe even some private humiliation or task to get me used to it. I have included some pictures to get me out of my comfort zone, it's my first time attempting to photograph myself whilst in sb, so i apologise for the crudeness.
it good to be here
cindy x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 me1.jpg     me2.jpg     swimsuit, karada 3.png     swimsuit, karada 2.png     swimsuit, karada 1.png   
Hi and welcome!

Probably this post needs to go into the self-bondage -> general forum, not fetish -> general.

NP, will move the thread.

And do not be nervous! 😉

Contributors: bound-cindy (1) , Like Ra (1)