Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis
6 Size Cock Rings Penis Glans Trainer Delay Ejaculation Penis Erection Enhancement Lock Semen Penis Ring Sex Toys For Men
$2.27

mummy bondage
Velvet all-inclusive stockings sleeping bag mummy stockings full body wrap bondage one-piece zentai tights
$19.35-34%

rubber cosplay
Belial The Demon Mask Devil Latex Cosplay Costume Props Masks Gloves Halloween
$12.70

lobudek
Sparkly Rhinestones Printed Tassel Skinny Jumpsuit for Singer Dancer Sexy Stage Performance Nightclub Party Dance Costume
$96.80-45%

metelam
Metelam 23-32 MmHg Unisex Sheer Compression Stockings Knee High Toeless Open Toe Socks Support
$17.62

drozeno
DROZENO Metal ice silk sports vest men speed dry running professional training T-shirt fitness New men silk glossy suit
$276.71-65%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Women's Sports & Fitness Coveralls Split-Joint Zippered Rund Neck Skinny Short Sleeve Jumpsuit Summer Sexy Wrap Suit
$276.97-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

new, inexperienced and eager
Hi all, I have been into sb, cd and various other fetish's for some time now, but i have only recently started to communicate with other people within this lifestyle. I feels soooooo gud to be able to talk to other people, Finally!!!! I guess i'm here as i have been looking for somewhere to talk and learn ideas and techniques. i have had a look round your site and it is stupendous! I'm still young at 26 and am a bit nervous so any advice or ideas on what i do next would be great, maybe even some private humiliation or task to get me used to it. I have included some pictures to get me out of my comfort zone, it's my first time attempting to photograph myself whilst in sb, so i apologise for the crudeness.
it good to be here
cindy x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 me1.jpg     me2.jpg     swimsuit, karada 3.png     swimsuit, karada 2.png     swimsuit, karada 1.png   
Hi and welcome!

Probably this post needs to go into the self-bondage -> general forum, not fetish -> general.

NP, will move the thread.

And do not be nervous! 😉

Contributors: bound-cindy (1) , Like Ra (1)