Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Magical 8D Sexy Open Crotch Oil Shiny Pantyhose for Women Crotchless Sheer Stockings Smoothly See Through Gloss Detail Tights
$6.04-4%

electro stimulation device
Electro Shock Nipple Clamps Electrical Stimulation Massage Breast Vagina Clip Device Medical Themed Sex Toys For Couples
$1.89-4%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Latex Coating Pantyhose Open Crotch Zipper Black Matte Faux Leather Sexy High Waist Stretch Fetish Stockings
$44.75-18%

anal vibrator
Soft Sexy Huge Dildo Skin Feeling Realistic Penis Sex Toys for Women Big Dicks Double Layersilicong Suction Cup Anal stimulator
$9.98

chaste bird
2023 NEW 3D Print Bee-hive Design Breathable Cock Cage 2 Types of Penis Rings Male Chastity Device Adult Products Sex Toys F001
$17.01

hypnosis device
Microcurrent Handheld Sleep Aids Hypnosis Massagers Relaxation and Stress Reduction Improve Relief Electric Sleep Devices
$235.34-35%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Zip Front Tank Leotard Gymnastics Girls Mock Neck Leotards Nylon Ballet Dance Leotards Spandex Sleeveless Dancewear Top
$24.18-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

new, inexperienced and eager
Hi all, I have been into sb, cd and various other fetish's for some time now, but i have only recently started to communicate with other people within this lifestyle. I feels soooooo gud to be able to talk to other people, Finally!!!! I guess i'm here as i have been looking for somewhere to talk and learn ideas and techniques. i have had a look round your site and it is stupendous! I'm still young at 26 and am a bit nervous so any advice or ideas on what i do next would be great, maybe even some private humiliation or task to get me used to it. I have included some pictures to get me out of my comfort zone, it's my first time attempting to photograph myself whilst in sb, so i apologise for the crudeness.
it good to be here
cindy x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 me1.jpg     me2.jpg     swimsuit, karada 3.png     swimsuit, karada 2.png     swimsuit, karada 1.png   
Hi and welcome!

Probably this post needs to go into the self-bondage -> general forum, not fetish -> general.

NP, will move the thread.

And do not be nervous! 😉

Contributors: bound-cindy (1) , Like Ra (1)