Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
AMORESY Polyhymnia series color blocking high elastic luster shiny surfing competition one-piece swimsuit
$43.41

sex toy vibrator
Delayed Ejaculation Cock Penis Ring Soft Silicone Adult Sex Toys Dick Penis Vibrators Ejaculation Cock Ring Vibrating For Men
$1.83-50%

latex pencil skirt
Women High Waist Faux Latex Stretch Patent Leather Midi Skirt PVC Front Double Zip Shiny Pencil Skirt Party Clubwear 2024 New
$91.96-39%

transparent dress
70x45CM Glitter Shiny Crinkled Sheer Crepe Chiffon Lightweight Soft Thin Transparent Wrinkled Fabric for DIY Dress Skirt Clothes
$23.67

gaff panties
Men's Panties And Thongs Mesh Cool Breathable For Men Swimsuit Thong Gaff Panties Men Bikini Slip Gay Sexys Low Waist Underwear
$38.45-42%

bodystockings
Retro Oil Shiny Full Body Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Lingerie Women Sexy Open Crotch Nightwear Bodysuit Cosplay Costume
$6.66

leg binder
Nylon Pelvis Support Strap:Breathable Postnatal Pelvic Binder Secure Fracture Corrector Tailbone Protection Adjustable
$90.58-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

looking for locking latex/leather dress..
A couple of years ago i had contact with this girl who had a dress of leather/latex/rubber that i really love..

The zipper goes from the top to the bottom and every so often there's a lock.. at the bottom the zipper is also locked down.

otherwise it's a pretty straightforward dress, i think it was ankle length, pretty tight, she could'nt kneel down enough to unlock herself. but that also might be a size issue.
But with no way to get out.. i know a dutch store sold this dress but back then i didn't have a car to get there nor the money to buy it and now i do.. but now to find the dress....

here's the only picture of it i got..
[attachment=56]
anybody has any hints tips help whatever that might point me to it?
even another forum where i can ask it might help.

cheers!
I think you can ask in the Rubberists forum. To view this link you need to register, though:
http://www.rubberist.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , mirage2101 (1)