Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household Cleaning Tool
$16.17

hypnosis device
Microcurrents Sleep Aid Sleeping Relax Microcurrent Device Sleep Better Sleep Well Anti Insomnia Hypnosis Rest Sleeping Machine
$9.63

mirabelle
Mirabelle Plum Tree Botanical Illustration T-shirt plus sizes aesthetic clothes hippie clothes Men's clothing
$151.23

latex leotard
Sexy Men Colorful Faux Latex PU Bodysuit Cosplay Wetlook Maid Tights Zentai Full Body Cover Bodysuit Night Club Outfits Leotard
$116.55-50%

app electric shock
APP Remote Control Electric Shock Anal Vibrator Prostate Massage Butt Plug Stimulator Delay Ejaculation Cock Rings Men Sex Toys
$47.37-50%

transparent panties
Sexy Underwear Women Erotic Sexy Lace T-Pants Pearl Massage Panties Ladies Transparent Seamless Sexy Thongs Crotchless Panties
$2.24

transparent swimsuit
Hot Sexy Transparent Swimming Shorts Men Ultra Thin Swimwear Match For Underwear Briefs Swim Trunks Nylon Swimsuit Slip
$20.76-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

looking for locking latex/leather dress..
A couple of years ago i had contact with this girl who had a dress of leather/latex/rubber that i really love..

The zipper goes from the top to the bottom and every so often there's a lock.. at the bottom the zipper is also locked down.

otherwise it's a pretty straightforward dress, i think it was ankle length, pretty tight, she could'nt kneel down enough to unlock herself. but that also might be a size issue.
But with no way to get out.. i know a dutch store sold this dress but back then i didn't have a car to get there nor the money to buy it and now i do.. but now to find the dress....

here's the only picture of it i got..
[attachment=56]
anybody has any hints tips help whatever that might point me to it?
even another forum where i can ask it might help.

cheers!
I think you can ask in the Rubberists forum. To view this link you need to register, though:
http://www.rubberist.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , mirage2101 (1)