Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

self bondage
Erotic Eye Mask Self Bondage Restraint Ribbon BDSM Masks Eyes Patch Blindfold Masque Sex Toys For Couples SM Adult game
$2.96-52%

suspension bondage
Sexyshop Acessorios Japanese Shibari Ring Stainless Steel Chasitity Bondage Suspension Ring BDSM Restraints Sex Toys MKS-04
$87.39-10%

pvc stockings
Sexy Faux Leather Oil Shiny Stockings Thigh High Women Medias Leg Warmers Tights Knee Elastic PVC Club Outfits Freeship Stocking
$26.60-51%

shiny pantyhose
3 pairs Sexy Women Pantyhose Tights Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Hot Ultrathin Nylon Bling Stockings Plus Size Lingerie Female Glo
$10.72-2%

gjhond
Chastity Cage CB6000 CB6000S Yellow Silicone Chastity Devices Metal Lock Men Chastity Cock with 5 Penis Ring Sex Product G7-2-7
$33.61-47%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Sex Anal Vibrator Electric Shock Butt Plug Vibrators Electro Prostate Massage Stimulator Anal Plug Adult Sex Toys for Woman Man
$6.07-29%

dildo chair
Love Glider Sex Machine Adult Game Chair Masturbation Strong 15 Cm Telescopic Dildos Erotic Toys For Women Vagina Men Anal Plug
$1591.56-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

looking for locking latex/leather dress..
A couple of years ago i had contact with this girl who had a dress of leather/latex/rubber that i really love..

The zipper goes from the top to the bottom and every so often there's a lock.. at the bottom the zipper is also locked down.

otherwise it's a pretty straightforward dress, i think it was ankle length, pretty tight, she could'nt kneel down enough to unlock herself. but that also might be a size issue.
But with no way to get out.. i know a dutch store sold this dress but back then i didn't have a car to get there nor the money to buy it and now i do.. but now to find the dress....

here's the only picture of it i got..
[attachment=56]
anybody has any hints tips help whatever that might point me to it?
even another forum where i can ask it might help.

cheers!
I think you can ask in the Rubberists forum. To view this link you need to register, though:
http://www.rubberist.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=61

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , mirage2101 (1)