Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tpe penis
Big Dildo Penis Ibrator Vibrator Egg Dick Anal Plug Adult Gay Erotic Sex Toys for Woman Masturbator Dilldo Gode Cock Clitoris 18
$83.62

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL HEARTSTEEL Alune Cosplay Costume LOL Women Roleplay Fantasia Outfits Alune Casual Punk Suit Halloween Full Set
$121.51-39%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
pene nipple sucker penis godemichets debutant lockable ring adult Woman vibrator men masurbador stopper penies narrow Tool CRW1
$13.72-31%

negative chastity
LEZEE Sissy Negative Pad Chastity Cage With Realistic Clitoris Urethral Tube Male Penis Ring Cock Locks BDSM Sex Toys For Men
$53.41-29%

thierry bondage
Thierry Strict Bondage Collars with O-ring Fetish Choker Slave Necklace Sex Toys for Women,3 Colors
$4.44

latex swimsuit
Women High Cut Thong Leotard Bodysuit Sexy Adults Shiny Metallic Latex Hot Lingerie One Piece Backless Leather Jumpsuit Swimsuit
$9.90-36%

inlzdz
Womens Rhinestone Acrobatics Figure Skating Bodysuit Jumpsuit Sheer Mesh Long Sleeve Ballet Practice Gymnastics Leotard Clothing
$23.78-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

kinky projects
The last few weeks I have been constructing a couple of kinky ideas I've had for a while.  I thought maybe some of you might be interested in these projects so I'm going to share them with you.

The first one is simple to describe.  It's a remote operated switch, designed for home automation, that I've setup to control a vibrator.

20190509_194146_2.jpg   

The physical setup of this device is super simple.  You take an extension cord and cut it in two (not while it's plugged in obviously).  Strip the wires where you've cut the cord, then attach each half of the cord to the Sonoff device.  It's clearly labelled with input and output.

After that comes the more advanced setup.  The way I'm using it, I needed to install 3rd party firmware so I can send commands to it directly from my computer.  Straight out of the box, these devices only take commands from the company's cloud service.  Basically I cut out the middleman.  In order to facilitate installation of this firmware, I had to solder a header socket  onto it and use yet another device to flash firmware to it over usb.  Once the new firmware is installed, the device can be given credentials to access your home's wifi at which point it will be assigned an IP address over DHCP.  After you get that setup, it will automatically turn on when plugged into the wall and listen for commands sent through http.  In other words, it has a built in basic web server and you can send commands to it through it's web interface.

With the device configured and listening on my network, I set about looking for ways to send the commands automatically from my PC.  I ended up using a program called AutoIt which uses a scriping language to write unsophisticated, stand-alone programs.  There is even a visual interface editor so you can build a window with customized buttons.  The way my device is intended to be used, I connect my vibrator to this device and attach the business end of the vibrator to myself as described in another thread.  With the Sonoff device controlling the vibrator, I use my phone to remote control my PC and turn the vibrator on full speed until I get close to orgasm.  After that, I hit the button again (on my phone) and switch modes so that it cycles on and off, semi-randomly, so that I may stay edged a while.  Riding the edge of an orgasm is difficult using only a math algorithm and no sensors, but it is possible.  Although not yet implemented, the idea is that the device edges for a predetermined amount of time and then it switches on full blast after the time passes to allow the orgasm to occur.  It wasn't perfect and certainly still needs work but with some tweaks to the math, I think it will be a great addition to my kit.

The next kinky project was a bit more involved to produce.  It still isn't quite perfected, but it definitely shows promise.  If any of you have ever fantasized about directing your orgasm into your mouth while you're having it, then you're going to love this next device (when it works properly).  My use for this is as a means of "punishment".  Basically, I don't want cum in my mouth, so being connected to this makes me want to try my best not to have an orgasm.  Since I do not want cum in my mouth, I consider this as a means of negative reinforcement in the predicament.  I'm not sure if this is the case for other people (though I suspect it is) but for me the more I try not to cum, the harder and longer I end up cumming.  

20190509_193712_2.jpg   

In the picture, you can see an external catheter that is loosely attached to a bit of tubing.  The other end of the tubing is attached to the inlet of a 12VDC pump.  The outlet of the pump is connected to the head harness and breathe through gag with another bit of tubing.  The rest of it you can see is just the 12VDC power supply.  That's the basic premise of it.  What isn't so obvious is everything I had to do to get everything attached like that.  I bought several different sizes of tubing for testing purposes and had to design and 3d print a couple of custom parts.  Additionally, that head harness is made from combining two different gags together.

There were a couple of issues with this when I tested it yesterday.  The first issue is that external catheters are not made to go on erect penises, they are for flaccid penises.  If you intend to make anything like what I have made here, I recommend buying the condom catheters to fit yourself when erect.  It was not easy getting everything in place, on me, because of this.  Those condom catheters aren't as stretchy as a regular condom.  The second issue arose at the time of the orgasm.  In my haste to use a pump with higher output power and speed, I neglected to consider how that might affect the slower moving fluid in the tubing.  The diaphragm pump worked but too well.  It ended up, sort of, whipping/frothing the cum and spreading it evenly over the length of the tube rather than moving it up and out.  The result is that -none- of it made it out the end of the gag... at least not noticeably.  When I took everything into the bathroom to clean it out, I turned it on and it did sort of spray a little out into the sink.  The diaphragm pump just pumps too fast and has too small of a cycle volume to move fluid of that consistency without frothing.  I originally bought a peristaltic pump for this but thought it might be too slow to be effective but I suppose next time I will use it and see what happens.  Additionally, I'm looking online to find some super-hydrophobic tubing or a way to make my tubing super-hydrophobic.  That would certainly improve the odds of achieving the desired outcome.

I welcome any advice or questions any of you may have.
Great post! On your suggestion in my post I too bought the peristaltic pump, which arrived yesterday. I’ll give it a go when the rest of the components turn up. I guess with the scenario mine is for it will be more than just cum being pumped due to the duration of my scenario. Things might flow a little better when “watered down.”
Please make sure that the stream is manageable. Coughing, gagging and drowning might look sexy only in drawings 😁
(10 May 2019, 18:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Please make sure that the stream is manageable. Coughing, gagging and drowning might look sexy only in drawings 😁

good point.  maybe for the best that I use a slower pump.
(10 May 2019, 18:29 )Like Ra Wrote: Please make sure that the stream is manageable. Coughing, gagging and drowning might look sexy only in drawings 😁

Absolutely! It will be tested thoroughly before it’s pit to good use! 😊
This is how I did it: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/2928
(10 May 2019, 19:26 )Like Ra Wrote: This is how I did it: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/2928

A nice alternative for of the first idea doesn’t work. Thanks Ra
I performed the second test today.  *vigorously brushes teeth*

You could say it was a success, although there's certainly room for efficiency improvements.  The volume of fluid received at the output end was akin to using sore throat spray over and over for 20 minutes.  Of course, in that 20 minutes, the input side was "refilled" again, twice.  Also, the fluids don't travel so fast in that tubing so there was also some delay between orgasm and "orgasm punishment".

I might have to see about getting a more efficient peristaltic pump, but that also means more expense.
(12 May 2019, 05:48 )essanym Wrote: Also, the fluids don't travel so fast in that tubing so there was also some delay between orgasm and "orgasm punishment".

I find the delay to be a surprisingly erotic outcome - the fact that the 'punishment' isn't applied/suffered immediately, but will come (cum?) along later is, in my mind, even better than getting an 'instant hit'.

This particular set-up is very close to one of my personal self-bondage fantasies, which may explain why I'm so keen to read more about the design and the results of your adventures.

Thanks for sharing.

MJ
(12 May 2019, 08:33 )madjack Wrote: I find the delay to be a surprisingly erotic outcome

The first delay was maybe 30 seconds.  I was starting to think it wasn't going to work again but once it started it wouldn't stop.  I would really rather the sum total of the fluid traveled together so it would not be so prolonged but perhaps the prolonged torture is better "punishment".

(12 May 2019, 08:33 )madjack Wrote: This particular set-up is very close to one of my personal self-bondage fantasies

Have you ever posted that fantasy?  I wouldn't mind reading about it.  A lot of the images you post are in the realm of some of my fantasies so you and I must have similar tastes in kink.

I will keep posting here about this setup as it evolves.  Perhaps in the not too distant future, I can put together kits of these devices for people if there is interest and I can work out the bugs.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
The kinky tool-box Strappado 7 3,006 11 Jun 2019, 22:24
Last Post: Strappado