Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
0D Ultrathin Invisible One Line Crotch Tights Women Sexy Transparent Underwear Elastic Nylon Pantyhose Foot Shaped Stockings
$4.79

2023 chastity
2023New Small Metal Chastity Cage Device with 2 Different Lock Styles Steel Hemispherical Penis Cock Ring Belt Adult Sex Toy Men
$27.02-50%

latex one piece
Womens Shiny Wetlook Patent Leather Bodysuit Swimsuit Lingerie Sexy Halter Sleeveless Cutout Crotchless Leotard Catsuit Jumpsuit
$24.99-35%

panty girdle
Body Short Sensation Girdle for Women, High Waist Double Tummy Control Shapewear Butt Lifter Fajas Waist Trainer
$32.20

gaff panties
Mens Sexy Sissy Body Shaper High Waist Butt Lifter Thongs Hiding Gaff Panties Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Transgender
$55.97-42%

sexy oil bodysuit
Exotic Hooded Open Crotch Full Body Stockings Female Erotic Oil Shiny Transparent Jumpsuit Bodysuit Women Sexy Slim Nightwear
$71.39

automatic masturbator
Male Automatic Masturbator Telescopic Sucking Vagina Blowjob Masturbation Vibration Heating Pocket Pussy Goods Sex Toys For Men
$318.21

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Can you be forced to orgasm?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes, you can
91.30%
21 91.30%
no, you can't
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

forced orgasm
Do you believe you can be forced to orgasm? You really do not want to orgasm, because whetever reason it might be; somehow the other person forces you to come.
I think I remember something saod about that in psychology: when woman get raped, they feel some pleasure from the clitoral stimulation but they really don't want to.
What is your opinion?
I fantasized about it long time ago, I'll post the story in the story section (sexion?).
The orgasm itself is, imho, merely a chemo-physical reaction to stimulation of nerves. The body responds as it does.
Having fun (lust, satisfaction, horniness, eroticism, you name it) is between the ears. It is, again imho, how we tell ourselves what we enjoy. Ofcourse this will enhance the arousal, which makes orgasm easier / nicer / more desirable. But I think that orgasm is very well possible without actually enjoying it or wanting it, because it is just physical.
And it all depends on the stimulation. What's between the ears can speed up or slow down the result.

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , Warped Wrap (1)