Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zippidy
6 Colors Crystals Sexy Hollow Dress Birthday Evening Celebrate Rhinestone Costume Dance Stretch Dance Singer Performance Costume
$95.59-20%

zippidy
Fashion Sexy Rose Flower Nude Jumpsuit Shoot Outfit Stage Dance Petal Nightclub Costume Female Singer Performance Wear
$41.82-25%

speerise
SPEERISE Kids Long Sleeve Metallic Unitards Stirrups Dance Gymnastics Leotards Girls Shiny Dancewear Stage Performance Show Suit
$135.39

oshoplive
Gymdolphins Summer New Digital Printed Tight Fitting Yoga Suit Tank Top and High Waist Leggings For Women Adult Fitness Clothes
$289.70-35%

glossy body suit
Sheer Oil Shiny Glossy Pantyhose Women Crotchless Bodysuit Smooth Fullbody Open Crotch Jumpsuit Body Stockings Lingerie A50
$85.38-42%

latex swimsuit
Latex catsuit swimsuit high cut latex bodysuit open back no zip beach wear 0.4mm
$84.70-10%

wetlook
Hot New Fashion Leisure T-shirt Mens Stretch Summer Tank Top Wetlook Clubwear Muscle Party Performance Plus Size
$164.83-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Poll: Can you be forced to orgasm?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes, you can
91.30%
21 91.30%
no, you can't
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

forced orgasm
Do you believe you can be forced to orgasm? You really do not want to orgasm, because whetever reason it might be; somehow the other person forces you to come.
I think I remember something saod about that in psychology: when woman get raped, they feel some pleasure from the clitoral stimulation but they really don't want to.
What is your opinion?
I fantasized about it long time ago, I'll post the story in the story section (sexion?).
The orgasm itself is, imho, merely a chemo-physical reaction to stimulation of nerves. The body responds as it does.
Having fun (lust, satisfaction, horniness, eroticism, you name it) is between the ears. It is, again imho, how we tell ourselves what we enjoy. Ofcourse this will enhance the arousal, which makes orgasm easier / nicer / more desirable. But I think that orgasm is very well possible without actually enjoying it or wanting it, because it is just physical.
And it all depends on the stimulation. What's between the ears can speed up or slow down the result.

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , Warped Wrap (1)