Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex zentai
Latex Hoods Customized Fetish Heroine Mask Hood Handmade Natural Zentai Hoods Women Open Eyes Headgear
$49.59-45%

Ftshist
Fetish PU Leather Waist Skinny Tight Bustier Bondage Look Corset Lace High Quality Sexy Pole Club Court Style Crossdress Kit
$179.35-10%

zlatameer
Sexy Gummi Natural Latex Men Pants Male Leggings Plus Size 3XL Custom Made Handmade Clothings S-LTM045
$108.78-32%

pantyhose bodysuit
Mens Bodysuit Sissy See-through Open Crotch Full Body Pantyhose Bodystocking Gay Male Underwear Hot Exotic Jumpsuit Dropshipping
$6.58-2%

corset
Black Ivory Women 3 Hooks And Eyes Adjustable Strap Leather Latex Waist Trainer Vest 25 Steel Bone Corset For Weight Loss
$26.89-24%

shiny pantyhose
15D Oil Shiny Transparent Tights Sexy Open Crotch Pantyhose Glossy Smooth Anti Hook Stockings Party Hosiery
$4.60-50%

Bitysie
NEW BITYSIE High Leg Cut Leotard T-Shaped Japaness Realise One-Piece Highne Sexual Women Suit Swimsuit Zipper Spa Bathing
$275.12

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Can you be forced to orgasm?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes, you can
91.30%
21 91.30%
no, you can't
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

forced orgasm
Do you believe you can be forced to orgasm? You really do not want to orgasm, because whetever reason it might be; somehow the other person forces you to come.
I think I remember something saod about that in psychology: when woman get raped, they feel some pleasure from the clitoral stimulation but they really don't want to.
What is your opinion?
I fantasized about it long time ago, I'll post the story in the story section (sexion?).
The orgasm itself is, imho, merely a chemo-physical reaction to stimulation of nerves. The body responds as it does.
Having fun (lust, satisfaction, horniness, eroticism, you name it) is between the ears. It is, again imho, how we tell ourselves what we enjoy. Ofcourse this will enhance the arousal, which makes orgasm easier / nicer / more desirable. But I think that orgasm is very well possible without actually enjoying it or wanting it, because it is just physical.
And it all depends on the stimulation. What's between the ears can speed up or slow down the result.

Contributors: herrpee (1) , Like Ra (1) , Warped Wrap (1)