Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cock cage
SMMQ Silicone Male Chastity Cage Soft CB Cock Rings Five Sizes Ring For Testic Holy Trainer Sex Toys For Men Chaste Devices
$18.14-34%

penis extender
Reusable Penis Sleeve Dick Extender Enhancer Realistic Dildos Condom Delay Ejaculation Cock Ring Testis Bondage Sex Toys For Men
$27.49

penis
Chaste Bird Male Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring Chastity Device with Stealth New Lock Adult Sex Toys A271
$11.11

sexy oil bodysuit
Erotic Crotchless Oil Shiny Tube top Tights Tube top stockings Sexy Underwear Bodysuit Thin Strapless Bodystocking for Women
$3.44

drozeno
DROZENO Thin midriff short sleeved top for women Silky tights Solid color T-shirt
$325.36-32%

rubber cosplay
Latex Hood Rubber Mask Handmade Open Mouth With Eyes Mesh Sexy Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$31.45-20%

transparent panties
Men's Penis Cover Ultra-Thin Fully Transparent Sexy High Elasticity Light Boxershorts Seamless Silky Aurora Boxers Panties
$8.91-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

blindfolded, bound, and gagged in the woods coldwater torture
Did the cold water torture this morning. Only made it 24 minutes, Basically I get bound up in the woods when it cold in the mornings(39 this morning) wet my self down, bind myself up and let the drip systems drip cold water down my legs. 39 Degrees outside, with a little breeze, and 39 degree water it doesn’t take long for the legs to go numb and give out. You can see the 5 gallon bucket and the black drip hoses tucked into my pantyhose. I use 6 hoses around the waist so the water flows evenly. The 5 gallons will last about 50 minutes but I’ve never made it that long. As the legs give out you start putting your weight on the ropes and they get tighter around the thighs. You need to be careful because the pain caused by the ropes is masked by the cold water and numbness in your legs. You must have a quick release. If your into pain you will love this since the pain stays in your legs for a day or two. Give it a try………..
Check out the pictures

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 coldwaterdiag.jpg     bootdrain.jpg     hangingon.jpg     keepchecking.jpg   
Carefull, That will get you into a lot of troble doing that.
(17 Nov 2012, 23:16 )Tinker D Wrote: Carefull, That will get you into a lot of troble doing that.

yep, I don't lock my hands I just use some spring clips that release quickly, so the game is how long can you take it rather than how do I get out.

Seems everyone on the list plays the game "how do I get out" I just perfer the pain game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hogtied in the woods, with a blowjob trainer for a release, w/video DressBindFun 6 18,564 17 Apr 2023, 15:19
Last Post: Tinker D
My Swimcap dom. One hour of torture and my first HFO Lancer 2 1,051 14 Oct 2022, 17:44
Last Post: Lancer
Electro Magnet Spread eagle with streched arms and Estim torture. Vacbedbound 34 12,745 13 Nov 2021, 06:02
Last Post: Lancer
A overnight in woods mummfucation Bondageworm 7 2,572 28 Aug 2020, 13:28
Last Post: Like Ra
new member, first post, tiedup in the woods DressBindFun 2 5,030 20 Nov 2012, 19:08
Last Post: DressBindFun

Contributors: DressBindFun (2) , Tinker D (1)