Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
1pc Mirror Water Glitter Lip Gloss Glossy Moisturizing Transparent Lip Oil Lasting Clear Primer Hydrating Plump Lipstick Make Up
$16.76

speerise
Adult Ballet Dance Leotards for Women one-piece suit Straight unitard Long sleeve Exercise Clothes Quick Dry gymnastics overalls
$154.64-35%

yizyif
Kid Girls Candy Cane Elf Christmas Costume Stripes Ballet Dance Figure Ice Skating Tutu Dress Xmas New Year Santa Clause Leotard
$180.65-40%

latex catsuit
Plus Size Mens Sexy Open Crotch Leather Catsuit For Sex Erotic Sheath Latex Bodycon Crotchless Glossy Leather Jumpsuit Sexi
$20.62

pantyhose bodysuit
See Through Bodystockings Sexy Floral Bodysuit XIANGSHANGIRL Black White Pantyhose Garter Stockings Women Lingerie Hot Underwear
$5.24-29%

latex fetish
Free shipping !!! Hot Wrist seamless black / red latex opera long latex gloves fetish latex gloves
$19.36-10%

zippidy
Sexy Evening Luxurious Silver Rhinestones Sleeveless Dress Female Birthday Celebrate Singer Stage Sexy Outfit xuelian
$89.54-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Yet another go at a homemade self bondage vacbed
I've done a few of these now, experimenting with different options. Previous I've mostly done it where I tape a plastic sheet to the floor, causing the vacuum to pin me against a hard floor.
I also did one where i encased a blow up air mattress with plastic and didn't like the results as it wasn't very air tight since an air mattress is not porous. 

The last one i did before this, i did not post here, but i did another one with plastic taped to the floor, but with a foam mattress also inside on the floor. For whatever reason this one also didn't feel super tight, but I think it may have been more an error on my end and I didn't do a good job sealing my entry point to be air tight enough.

And now we get to today, where I ditched the floor and just encased the foam mattress with plastic to simply have a "foam mattress vacbed".

It looked like this - 

(timelapse gif)
 vbfoam1ff.gif   

(short struggle video)

vbfoam1.mp4 (Size: 15.09 MB )

My "floor vacbed" versus a "foam mattress vacbed" are definitely two different experience, both with advantages and disavantages, which I'll elaborate on now:

"Floor vacbed"
 Screenshot 2023-03-08 044808.png   
-REALLY limits movement, as you are pinned down to a hard surface. About all I can do is curl my fingers and rock my head back and forth a bit. I enjoy this extreme restriction a lot.
-Not super comfortable, since you are being pinned down with a lot of weight force against a rigid solid surface. This could be a plus or a minus, depending on your preference. I kind of enjoy this crushing feeling. (I would not describe it as painful though)
-Not really re-useable, kind of gets destroyed when done with the process, so every time i do this requires setup time as well as the expense of some plastic and tape.

"foam mattress vacbed"
 PXL_20230307_213725511.TS~4.00_00_03_04.Still001.png   
-As you can see from the video, a lot more wiggling and movement is possible, since the mattress will just move with you when you try to wiggle. As a result, it doesn't feel quite as restrictive.
-Very comfortable, since a soft foam mattress basically conforms to your body as all the air is sucked out. Again, plus or minus, depending what kind of experience you are looking for
-A way that I figured out how to do this setup, I can actually reuse the this setup many times (although since it's plastic, I'm sure after enough uses and wear it will get some tears and holes, so it won't last forever) And since i don't have to retape the setup every time like with the floor vacbed, this definitely cuts back on setup time a lot.

BOTH TYPES: to reiterate what I've said on my previous posts, since i'm using plastic sheets rather than the latex of a true vacbed, should anything go really wrong I can tear a hole in the plastic with my fingers pretty easily. I see this as both a pro and a con, a pro because it's safer for self bondage and a con because I'm not "truely helpless".

If your curious about how I can reuse this setup, it goes as follows:
1. Fold in half and tape together a large plastic drop sheet (12' x 8', or 6' x 8' once folded in half) so that it's basically a really large trash bag with one open end.
2. Place the foam mattress inside this large bag you've created.
3. Partially tape shut the top end of the bag, but leave a section open on one side that's just big enough for you to worm your whole body through.
4. Tape a breathing tube into the appropriate place (unless you have another plan for breathing, or don't want to breathe, although I don't recommend the latter with self bondage, for obvious reasons)
4. Setup electrical outlet timer for desired session intervals/duration with vacuum plugged into it
5. Get inside and bring inside with you an elastic band (*and another elastic band and a sock)
6. Try to pull the plastic from the hole you entered through all around the vacuum hose, and secure it by wrapping the elastic band around it several times to get a tight fit.
7* (optional?) fold the sock over top of the end of the vacuum hose and secure it by wrapping the second elastic band around it several times. This is to help prevent the plastic from getting sucked into the vacuum hose, although depending how you place the hose the foam mattress may be able to prevent this aeady.
8. Get in line with your breathing tube and wait for the timer to engage the vacuum and enjoy 😊
9. When the timer ends, and the air has seeped back in, you can just take off the elastic that's holding the plastic in place around the hose, and then you can exit through that hole to get out. Everything should still be intact and ready for another use.

*note, I would guess that the larger your body is, the more difficult it will be achieve step 6, as your entry hole will need to be bigger which means you have to scrunch a larger circumference of plastic around the vacuum hose. I am quite skinny and aeady find this part to be the most annoying to execute, and I can definite see it being even more annoying if you're trying to secure even more plastic around the hose with an elastic band.

To finish off this post, I have a QUESTION. Currently for a breathing tube I use the hard/sturdy carboard that's left over at the end of a roll of saran wrap, wrapped with electrical tape to waterproof it. But I feel like this doesnt always provide the best seal and sometimes a bit of air can sneak in if I'm not gripping the tube with my lips quite right. Does anyone have any suggestions for something I could get for a breathing tube that would be more secure/air tight, and something that's a little more durable/rigid than thick cardboard? Maybe even some sort of gag with a breathing tube so that i can't even really spit out my breathing tube if i want to?
(08 Mar 2023, 11:05 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: To finish off this post, I have a QUESTION. Currently for a breathing tube I use the hard/sturdy carboard that's left over at the end of a roll of saran wrap, wrapped with electrical tape to waterproof it. But I feel like this doesnt always provide the best seal and sometimes a bit of air can sneak in if I'm not gripping the tube with my lips quite right. Does anyone have any suggestions for something I could get for a breathing tube that would be more secure/air tight, and something that's a little more durable/rigid than thick cardboard? Maybe even some sort of gag with a breathing tube so that i can't even really spit out my breathing tube if i want to?

As I mentioned in the other vacbed thread, I got a silicone snorkel mouthpiece for that. It can't accidentally slip out of your mouth, and even if the outer tube is a bit short, the tarp should not be able to cover it. You can extend it with a bit of snorkel piping, if that's your concern.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 New-Style-1pc-Scuba-Mouthpiece-Silicone-Throwaway-Underwater-Diving-Dive-Breathe-Tube-Snorkel-Mouthpiece-Regulator.jpg_220x220xz.jpg_.webp   
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(08 Mar 2023, 13:10 )Bound Whore Wrote:
(08 Mar 2023, 11:05 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: To finish off this post, I have a QUESTION. Currently for a breathing tube I use the hard/sturdy carboard that's left over at the end of a roll of saran wrap, wrapped with electrical tape to waterproof it. But I feel like this doesnt always provide the best seal and sometimes a bit of air can sneak in if I'm not gripping the tube with my lips quite right. Does anyone have any suggestions for something I could get for a breathing tube that would be more secure/air tight, and something that's a little more durable/rigid than thick cardboard? Maybe even some sort of gag with a breathing tube so that i can't even really spit out my breathing tube if i want to?

As I mentioned in the other vacbed thread, I got a silicone snorkel mouthpiece for that. It can't accidentally slip out of your mouth, and even if the outer tube is a bit short, the tarp should not be able to cover it. You can extend it with a bit of snorkel piping, if that's your concern.

I had a similar problem, but solved it by using a short length of plastic tube, a smallish, firm, foam ball and lots of duct tape!  😁

In simple terms I made a hole in the foam ball that the tube could fit through.

The foam ball then went in my mouth, like a ball gag (for me a 4 to 5cm diameter was about right). The hole I'd made was aligned so that it went from 'outside to inside' if you see what I mean (hopefully this will become clearer later.

Duct tape, always the kinksters best friend, sealed everything in my mouth. I then made a small hole in the tape, this was aligned to the hole in my foam ball gag  - done correctly you can breath through the openings.

I'd pre-prepared my plastic vacuum bag so that the tube was aeady fixed through the bag, taped in place and at a position that I expected my mouth to be. 

After that it was a simple (ha!) case of getting myself inside the bag and pushing the tube into the foam ball gag. There was just enough tube inside the bag to go through my foam ball gag, with another 10cm or so outside the bag, to protect against any risk of accidental 'sealing' - which would have been very bad! 

This formed a very effective seal, but allowed me to safely breath through the tube (my only contact with the outside world). 

The one safety point I must add was that I tested, tested and tested again before committing to anything more than a 30second trial run. 

MJ

Ps. I did have a quick look at my posted sessions here on the forum, but couldn't find a decent image to explain my set-up
(08 Mar 2023, 15:40 )madjack Wrote: I had a similar problem, but solved it by using a short length of plastic tube, a smallish, firm, foam ball and lots of duct tape!  😁
. . .
This formed a very effective seal, but allowed me to safely breath through the tube (my only contact with the outside world). 

Hmm, seems like an interesting solution. Though I would probably opt to use microfoam tape rather than duct tape as it's much less harsh on the skin and feels way nicer. Couple questions, what did you use for a "plastic tube", what would I buy, like a short piece of PVC pipe? Also, what is a good method to "drill a hole" through a foam ball for the tube to slot through?
(08 Mar 2023, 13:10 )Bound Whore Wrote:

I don't remember this being mentioned before in any thread that I made, maybe it was on someone else's thread. Regardless, seems like an interesting option. Will consider it. Thanks!
(08 Mar 2023, 11:05 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: BOTH TYPES: to reiterate what I've said on my previous posts, since i'm using plastic sheets rather than the latex of a true vacbed, should anything go really wrong I can tear a hole in the plastic with my fingers pretty easily. I see this as both a pro and a con, a pro because it's safer for self bondage and a con because I'm not "truely helpless".

I just had an interesting thought about something I could try that could make this setup a little more restrictive and less possible to escape before the timer for the vacuum ends, which obviously comes with more risks but would help fulfill the feeling of being "truely helpless"

I have a few "body hose", which is essentially a single extra large leg of pantyhose meant to encase your entire body, minus your head unless put it on head first in which case it leaves your feet open. Basically an easy way to mummify yourself with pantyhose. In this case I would want my head free though, so I can access my breathing tube properly. If I were to put on a layer or two of body hose inside the bed, I would no longer have direct access to the plastic to rip it with my fingers. This would limit the "positions" I can make in the bed to basically just 1 position though, that of a mummy.
(08 Mar 2023, 18:44 )Peeklemeekle Wrote:
(08 Mar 2023, 15:40 )madjack Wrote: I had a similar problem, but solved it by using a short length of plastic tube, a smallish, firm, foam ball and lots of duct tape!  😁
. . .

Hmm, seems like an interesting solution. Though I would probably opt to use microfoam tape rather than duct tape as it's much less harsh on the skin and feels way nicer. Couple questions, what did you use for a "plastic tube", what would I buy, like a short piece of PVC pipe? Also, what is a good method to "drill a hole" through a foam ball for the tube to slot through?

Good point about microfoam tape - but I simply used what I'd got to hand.  😁

This was also the case with the pipe - I'd an old plastic hosepipe lying around in the shed and cut a short length off the end of it. A good clean and it was ready for use.

The foam balls are easy to make a hole in - any decent sharp drill for metal will do the job. You don't need one the same diameter of your pipe/tube, smaller is ok, as the foam will allow you to push the pipe through a surprisingly small opening. I've also made a hole with a small sharp knife, working the blade like a drill. The point is that you don't need an 'open hole', just a gap for the pipe to be pushed through. 
Important point! - In my set-up, until I'm sealed in the vacuum bag, I can still breathe through my nose when my mouth is stuffed with the foam ball and taped over. If you can't breathe through your nose or have difficulty doing so, this method might not be for you.

play safe

MJ
(10 Mar 2023, 08:12 )madjack Wrote:
(08 Mar 2023, 18:44 )Peeklemeekle Wrote:
. . .

Good point about microfoam tape - but I simply used what I'd got to hand.  😁

This was also the case with the pipe - I'd an old plastic hosepipe lying around in the shed and cut a short length off the end of it. A good clean and it was ready for use.

The foam balls are easy to make a hole in - any decent sharp drill for metal will do the job. You don't need one the same diameter of your pipe/tube, smaller is ok, as the foam will allow you to push the pipe through a surprisingly small opening. I've also made a hole with a small sharp knife, working the blade like a drill. The point is that you don't need an 'open hole', just a gap for the pipe to be pushed through. 
Important point! - In my set-up, until I'm sealed in the vacuum bag, I can still breathe through my nose when my mouth is stuffed with the foam ball and taped over. If you can't breathe through your nose or have difficulty doing so, this method might not be for you.

play safe

MJ

I'm having troubles with putting a hole in a foam ball that a tube can get though. I went of Amazon on got 2 inch diameter foam balls (I use a 2 inch diameter ball gag so I'm comfortable with this size) and a short piece of PVC pipe with an outer diameter of 1 inch. I can make a small hole all the way through with a screw driver, but nothing large enough that I can get the pipe through. If I try to force the hole of the foam ball over the pipe, the foam ball ends up just tearing and is no good. The foam balls were a 4 pack and I tried twice and same failed result. So I got two more tries left.

I got a 1 inch diameter tube thinking that I wanted to make sure I have ample air supply, but it's proving to be too big to get through the foam ball, at least without better tools. If I had a powered drill I could probably drill a nice clean hole all the way through that's just slightly smaller than the diameter of my tube, but I don't own any powered tools. I also have no idea if this is just overkill on tube diameter, as I have no idea how wide a tube should be to get ample air supply without feeling like it's restricted

PXL_20230310_224814378.jpg     PXL_20230310_224917890.jpg     PXL_20230310_224951252.jpg   

EDIT: got a smaller 1/2 inch diameter silicone tube and that seems to be manageable to get through the foam ball. And also seems like enough air still if I breathe through just the tube while plugging my nose, which is what it will be like in the vacbed essentially. Seems 1 inch diameter was definitely more than you need for a good air supply.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Another homemade self bondage vacbed session Peeklemeekle 15 2,306 04 Feb 2023, 10:30
Last Post: essanym
Homemade vacbed self bondage #3 Peeklemeekle 3 1,220 29 Sep 2022, 19:25
Last Post: no smile
Homemade vacbed #2 Peeklemeekle 5 789 19 Aug 2022, 23:44
Last Post: Lancer
Homemade vacbed - garbage bags taped to hardwood floor Peeklemeekle 13 2,488 13 Aug 2022, 19:07
Last Post: ltxrob
Another ruined session ... Bound Whore 2 1,431 13 Sep 2021, 08:03
Last Post: Bound Whore

Contributors: Bound Whore (1) , madjack (2) , Peeklemeekle (5)