Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bondage
EARLFAMILY 13cm x 10.3cm Camilla Sexy Bundle Anime Girl Stickers NSFW Auto Bondage Decal Windows Senpai Creative Car Accessories
$2.41-21%

glossy body suit
sexy japanese One piece swimsuit Satin Glossy tight Opaque oil silky smooth Multi color splicing Sporting body suits women
$232.44

electro stimulation device
20pcs Electrodes for Electric Masajeador Therapy Tens Healthy Electrode Pads Electro Stimulation for Massage Device Body
$6.29-10%

bondage high heels
14CM High Heel Bondage Lockable Sissy Maid Fetish Bdsm Kinky Ankle Boots Size36-46
$965.58-39%

latex pencil skirt
Womens Wet Look Mini Skirts with Garter Belt Sexy Patent Leather Clubwear High Waist Short Pants Suspenders with Buckle Clips
$10.62-35%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN 14kg Male Fake Asses Sex Masturbation Sex Toy Big Breast Ass Real Vagina Love Sex Doll Pocket Pusssy Silicone Half Body
$54.91-50%

penis extender
Male Penis Enlargement Extender Accessories Plastic Stretcher Vacuum Cup Belt Sleeves Dick Pump Training System Sex Toys For Men
$25.81

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Another homemade self bondage vacbed session
For this session of self vacuum bed bondage, I used something called a plastic drop sheet (which I found out existed courtesy of another post on here made by @vacuum_experiments)  which is basically the same material as a plastic trash bag but just a really large sheet - is way easier and more convenient and looks nicer than having to tape several trash bags together.

The setup is similar to one I did before - the plastic drop sheet is taped down to a hard wood floor with duct tape. It's a pretty minimalist vacbed using very simple materials.

Once again, to control the vacuum, I use an electric timer outlet. For this session I had set up 3 intervals, on for 3 minutes, off for 1, on for another 3, off for 1, and then on for a final 5 minutes.

The first simple spread eagle pose for the first 3 minutes was great, felt amazing being pressed so tightly against the hard wood floor.

However, trouble struck with the second pose. This was the first time I crossed my legs with this vacbed setup. And turns out it was a bad idea. The pressure of my leg pressing down on my other ankle was pressing the bone that sticks out on your ankle super hard into the floor, and it was really hurting. I thought maybe I could tough it out for 3 minutes, and if I really wanted to I probably could have, but it was hurting a fair amount, so I decided to tear the bag with my fingers. Which was also slightly more difficult since I had my hands behind my back, but they were close enough to crossing behind my back to the other side that I was able to push my arm over a bit to get my hand access to rip the bag and break the vacuum and get free. I was only stuck for about 40 seconds in the second pose before I broke out. And turns out I actually got a couple bruises from that.

The advantage of using this plastic material is that it's a safety bonus for self vacuum bondage, I can just break out if I need to. At the same time it does make it feel a little less fun, just knowing that I can break out at any time if I really need to. But I still get that lovely constricted feeling, so it's still fun.

First 3 minute interval
 PXL_20221108_200637783_exported_727158.jpg   

Second interval, cut short
 PXL_20221108_200637783_exported_883746.jpg   

How I get in and seal myself in, through a slit I cut in the plastic that tape shut from inside
 PXL_20221108_200637783_exported_231654.jpg   
That's very interesting !

those plastic drop sheets are very efficient indeed ! Did you take the exact same brand I used ?

I am curious... How did you do to avoid the vacuum tube to suck the plastic sheet ? And do you think the suction is as strong as it would be with a "woodframe vacbed" (like those industrial vacuum table) ?

And tell me... Do you think if you do the same, but using a mattress between you and the board, would create a comfortable and strong sealing (I suggest you try it ! 😁 )
Just to show you, here is the result using a pillow under my head. We can see how much it seals the details...   VideoCapture_20221108-083331.jpg   

Thank you, and keep experimenting: that's really nice to hear from another vacbed handyman 😊 !

vacuum_experiments
(09 Nov 2022, 19:49 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Did you take the exact same brand I used ?

Yes.

(09 Nov 2022, 19:49 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: I am curious... How did you do to avoid the vacuum tube to suck the plastic sheet ?

A sock folded in two placed over top of the end of the vacuum hose on the inside of the vacbed, secured with an elastic band.

(09 Nov 2022, 19:49 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: And do you think the suction is as strong as it would be with a "woodframe vacbed" (like those industrial vacuum table) ?

No idea, not like I've ever been inside one of those haha. But I will say the hardwood floor definitely makes for a very intense feeling, because rather than having simply two layers of stretchy material conform to your body, or 1 layer and a cushiony mattress behind, you're being pressed against a flat, solid object that is not going to conform to your body. It feels very intense. So much so, that as I mentioned, I actually slightly bruised myself when I did the second pose from my own leg crushing the bone of my ankle against the hard floor.

(09 Nov 2022, 19:49 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: And tell me... Do you think if you do the same, but using a mattress between you and the board, would create a comfortable and strong sealing (I suggest you try it ! 😁 )

I see no reason why that wouldn't work.  Interesting idea too, cause it would make it more comfortable and possibly make it so that I could do a position like the second one without hurting myself against the hard floor. And I would still have the sense of being pinned to the floor without the ability to shift around slightly (like the way you've done it, with just encasing the entire mattress with the plastic you can probably still shift the mattress around a bit as you struggle, or if you bend a bit, the mattress can bend with you.)

Any suggestions for something cheap and small, maybe like some sort of camping mattress?

(09 Nov 2022, 19:49 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Just to show you, here is the result using a pillow under my head. We can see how much it seals the details...

Wow, looks nice!

(09 Nov 2022, 19:49 )vacuum_experiments Wrote: Thank you, and keep experimenting: that's really nice to hear from another vacbed handyman 😊 !

For sure, glad I could give drop sheets a try, way easier to work with than multiple garbage bags cut up and taped together.
Here's a couple gifs from this session, one of the air being evacuated (sped up) and one of me struggling (normal speed)

20221114_163017.gif   
 20221114_162744.gif   
Very nice video !!!

Can't wait to see the next one !
Can't wait to do the next one too 😉

vacuum_experiments
How about a CLEAR plastic sheet ?
Inspired by the plastic sheet "bed" I went to the hardware store and bought ~20 Euros worth of 40 mm PVC piping.
Et voilá 2,10m x 1m (7' x 3.5') vac bed frame.

frame2.png     frame1.png   

Will drill some ventilation holes and cut up and tape some plastic trash bags into a big sleeve later for a low-budget escapable vacbed.
Interested if I can get a latex sleeve made for a reasonable rate from an industrial rubber manufacturer somewhere.

Latex by the metre starts at 20 Euro per metre (0.25 mm), unfortunately it's either 1m or 2m (quite a bit more expensive) wide, I would require about 1,20m in width to glue a sleeve myself.

But plastic sheets will do fine for now, I suppose.
Figured a snorkel mouthpiece would be useful, since it can't slip out of your mouth as easily, need to get me one of those.
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(21 Jan 2023, 17:16 )Bound Whore Wrote: Inspired by the plastic sheet "bed" I went to the hardware store and bought ~20 Euros worth of 40 mm PVC piping.
Et voilá 2,10m x 1m (7' x 3.5') vac bed frame.

This is a great idea, I suppose you can easily unplug the connections for storage?

Quote:But plastic sheets will do fine for now, I suppose.
Figured a snorkel mouthpiece would be useful, since it can't slip out of your mouth as easily, need to get me one of those.

Another good idea. If you have a store nearby, you can buy snorkels for low prices at Decathlon.

Have you experimented with thicker plastic sheets? You can get them from ultrathin to very strong and rip resistant (called tarp or tarpaulin sheet).
There are also heavy-duty trash bags up to 240l / Size 120cmx100cm available. If you slide two of them over your frame from top and bottom and have them overlap enough in the middle, they might just seal from the vacuum force without tape. Adding some cooking oil might enhance the sealing effect. Also, worth a try: put a thick blanket in the vacuum bed and lay on it. That way, the air can be sucked out more efficient, hence the upper sheet will be sucked to your body much tighter.
But be careful, it's definitely possible to create an inescapable vacbed using plastic sheets.

And if you would post some more pics and a report about your next experiments with the DIY vacbed, that would be absolutely awesome! 😎
(22 Jan 2023, 11:33 )johngerners Wrote: This is a great idea, I suppose you can easily unplug the connections for storage?

Yes, I was going to pick 2x2m and 2x1m pieces but since I needed to add a t-junction for the vaccuum hose anyway, I went for 6x1m pieces, 4x 90° connectors, the t-piece and a simple 180° joint to balance the t-junction on the opposite side. All in all under 20 bucks, I was actually surprised those pvc pipes were that cheap. The connectors all have rubber o-rings, so the frame should be fairly airtight.

Thinking about it, you could save a couple of bucks by getting three of the 90° connectors and use the t-juntion in one corner instead.
That way, you could use 2x2m and 2x1m pieces of pipe.

But in hindsight my approach was not that bad, the 6x1m pieces are so much easier to store than two clunky 2m ones.
Assembly and disassembly takes less than a minute (without fitting the tarp, of course).

Quote:Have you experimented with thicker plastic sheets? You can get them from ultrathin to very strong and rip resistant (called tarp or tarpaulin sheet).

I tried with a makeshift sleepsack made from those 240 l trashbags, but the excess material got sucked into the hose too easily, that's why I am going for a vacbed frame now. In the long run, that should be cheaper than using duct tape to secure the tarp to my hardwood floor (also, I don't want to deal with the possibility of having to peel off glue residue off my floor). 

Will need to do some experimenting to ensure safety. Starting with very thin sheets, I can easily tear if need be.

I found that my vacuum runs pretty hot when there is no more air to suck up, so I need it to run on timed intervals on a smart plug (and a mechanical backup timer to make sure it turns off completely no matter what).

Quote:And if you would post some more pics and a report about your next experiments with the DIY vacbed, that would be absolutely awesome! 😎

Oh, I will, most definitely  😁
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
(22 Jan 2023, 12:37 )Bound Whore Wrote: Will need to do some experimenting to ensure safety. Starting with very thin sheets, I can easily tear if need be.

Definitely a good idea to always have an extra release while you are still experimenting with your setup. Things can go into the wrong direction very quickly while playing solo in a vacbed.

Quote:I found that my vacuum runs pretty hot when there is no more air to suck up, so I need it to run on timed intervals on a smart plug (and a mechanical backup timer to make sure it turns off completely no matter what).

Once you have your setup finished: What kind of release system do you plan? A time delayed release? If so, do you plan to keep an immediately available emergency release?

Quote:Oh, I will, most definitely  😁

Highly appreciated!! I did some experimenting with DIY vacuum beds years ago with promising results, but somehow I did not pursue them. Might start over again...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Yet another go at a homemade self bondage vacbed Peeklemeekle 7 1,520 11 Mar 2023, 00:00
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Homemade vacbed self bondage #3 Peeklemeekle 3 1,221 29 Sep 2022, 19:25
Last Post: no smile
Homemade vacbed #2 Peeklemeekle 5 789 19 Aug 2022, 23:44
Last Post: Lancer
Homemade vacbed - garbage bags taped to hardwood floor Peeklemeekle 13 2,488 13 Aug 2022, 19:07
Last Post: ltxrob
Another ruined session ... Bound Whore 2 1,431 13 Sep 2021, 08:03
Last Post: Bound Whore

Contributors: Bound Whore (4) , essanym (2) , johngerners (3) , no smile (1) , Peeklemeekle (3) , Tinker D (1) , vacuum_experiments (2)