Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Teacher Cosplay Lingerie Sheer Halter Bra Plaid Skirt See Through Intimate Goods Sissy Erotic Crotchless Briefs Outfits
$11.87-10%

qiui
QIUI Little Devil Electric Shock Collar Dog Slave APP Remote Control Electric Stimulation Neck Collar Adult Sex Toys For Couples
$2247.70-57%

metelam
Metelam Womens Sexy Satin Shiny Wetlook Stretch High Cut Thong G-string Lingerie Hipster Briefs Bikini Panties Underwear
$6.53-7%

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-44%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women High Cut Plus Size Ballet Dance Leotards Scoop Neck Tank Gymnastics Thong Bodysuits Skinny Workout Suit Costumes
$19.35-40%

penis pump
Electric Penis Vacuum Pump Extender For Men Intimate Male Masturbator Pennis Increase Enlarger Tool Penise Enlargement Sex Toys
$3.56

penis extender
Penis Extender Male Dick Enlargement Edge Stretcher Pump Strap Extension Penis Enlarger Erection Medical Device Sex Toys for Men
$101.58

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Homemade vacbed #2
Using some suggestions made when I posted my last homemade vacbed using simply garbage bags, tape, and a hardwood floor, I've done another self bondage vacuum bed session. 

This time I used a plastic mattress cover bag with an air mattress inside. The open end was sealed with duct tape, and I then had a slit cut in the middle that i could slide inside from, and the slit had a strip of tape aeady on it so that i could easily tape it shut once inside. I also used an electric timer this time to control when the vacuum would come on/off.

However I was not as satisfied with the results of this one.  I'm not sure if its because any of my seals maybe were not done well and possible were letting in air, OR if it was because the plastic for an air mattress cover is much less stretchy than the plastic of a garbage bag, OR both - but it didn't feel nearly as tight and conforming to the body as my last session with garbage bags taped to the floor. It was still fairly decent, but I enjoyed how my last session felt much better.

air mattress VB-edit-lowerres.mp4 (Size: 117.95 MB )

(18 Aug 2022, 01:38 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: However I was not as satisfied with the results of this one.

Is it possible that the inlet to the vacuum became blocked before the remaining air was evacuated?
(18 Aug 2022, 05:00 )essanym Wrote:
(18 Aug 2022, 01:38 )Peeklemeekle Wrote: However I was not as satisfied with the results of this one.

Is it possible that the inlet to the vacuum became blocked before the remaining air was evacuated?

No, I put a sock over the hose on the inside of the bag, held in place with an elastic to negate this issue specifically - cause otherwise, yes the plastic would end up blocking the air from being sucked out fully.
I would say that the air mattress trapped a lot of air below it, this slowly leaches out into the vaccumed space meaning that it did not get fully tight?
ive seen people use foam pads in VB before..they led the air pass through much easier allowing pressures to equalise quicker

maybe??
(18 Aug 2022, 07:52 )ltxrob Wrote: I would say that the air mattress trapped a lot of air below it, this slowly leaches out into the vaccumed space meaning that it did not get fully tight?
ive seen people use foam pads in VB before..they led the air pass through much easier allowing pressures to equalise quicker

maybe??

Maybe? I don't know, it didn't seem like that. The vacuum was running for a solid 3 minutes, and as you can see in video I also rock back and forth several times as I "struggle" against the vacuum, during which the mattress actually lifts off the ground from one side or the the other a little bit, which you would think could help in the case of freeing trapped air underneath. 

But yeah hard to say for sure. I'm probably also going to try a couple more sessions to compare and see what works or doesn't - one will be with trash bags and the air mattress, and the other will be the plastic mattress cover (cut in half so that it's only 1 side/layer) taped to the floor.
From my personal opinion I would say that the material is too rigid and not stretchy enough. In many places like the arms and legs it simply couldn't shrink under your limbs and thus a lot of air was trapped, significantly degrading the restrictiveness and encasing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Yet another go at a homemade self bondage vacbed Peeklemeekle 7 1,533 11 Mar 2023, 00:00
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Another homemade self bondage vacbed session Peeklemeekle 15 2,320 04 Feb 2023, 10:30
Last Post: essanym
Homemade vacbed self bondage #3 Peeklemeekle 3 1,236 29 Sep 2022, 19:25
Last Post: no smile
Homemade vacbed - garbage bags taped to hardwood floor Peeklemeekle 13 2,519 13 Aug 2022, 19:07
Last Post: ltxrob

Contributors: essanym (1) , Lancer (1) , ltxrob (1) , Peeklemeekle (3)