Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electro stimulation device
Digital Massager Physical Therapy Device Tense Electro Stimulator Meridian Massage Machine Electronic Pulse for Neck Back Relax
$233.93-39%

bondage body
Sexy Face Masks Body Bondage PU Leather Decoration Gothic Garter BDSM Woman Lingerie Body Harness Punk Accessories Rave Clothes
$3.07

bondage
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

anime fetish
Sexy wetlook Faux Leather Catsuit PVC Latex Bodysuit Front Zipper Open Crotch Clubwear fetish hot erotic Pole Dance Lingerie
$54.45-24%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Child Long Sleeve Ballet Dance Leotards Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Dancewear Girls Toddler Mock Neck Ballroom Costumes
$19.34-44%

crossdresser silicone mask
Full Head Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask COS Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Yasaka nyaruko Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Crossdressing
$966.78-10%

oil encasement
1D Oil Shine Encased Hand Bodystockings With Open or Close or Sheath Crotch For Both Man & Woman Spandex Bodysuit DOYEAH 0018
$19.55

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish?
essanym Wrote:
Like Ra Wrote:I define fetish as a stable repeatable stimulus to get dopamine. So, food, collecting something, drugs, even excessive sleeping are all fetishes in this sense.

Seems like a fetish is just a sexually oriented addiction.  Saying, "I have a latex fetish" is the same as saying "I am addicted to latex".  If what I just said is accurate, then it certainly explains some things about me.  I apparently have a very addictive personality and it's something I've always struggled with.  In my 20's, I used a lot of drugs for a few periods in my life and I always took it to extremes.  Nowadays, I'm living a regular adult life free of extraneous chemicals but my fetish play is constantly taken to extremes.  Unlike drugs, however, I have no intention of rehabilitating myself from my fetishes.
Usually "addiction" refers to a harmful disorder, but only some fetishes are harmful, most of them are harmless.
Unlike my fetishes, collecting pinball machines and silver coins.
Hard to find and transport.
Also pvc and lycra. Also hard to find that actually fits me.
There you go... dressed in pvc and spandex with a sliver coin belt playing pinball. Everything I love all wrapped into one.
(26 Dec 2019, 18:10 )Tinker D Wrote: dressed in pvc and spandex with a sliver coin belt playing pinball. Everything I love all wrapped into one.
Make a photooooo!!!!! 😋
For me it would be cameras. Be it drooling over the latest flagship full frame models and lenses, searching used cameras in ebay or local equivalent, adapting old lenses to digital, messing with menus of digital cameras and customizing everything to perfection, the winding-adjusting-clacking-the clickyclackiness of vintage film SLRs, finding, cleaning, servicing old lenses, replacing digital cameras LCDs, disassembling old eastern bloc made 35mm film tanks to get it unstuck, reading about theory and technique of photography, I love it all.

Taking photos is also okay, I guess.

Culling photos absolutely sucks arse, though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What do your children know about your fetishes? Like Ra 19 13,776 30 Jan 2014, 02:31
Last Post: Marcus

Contributors: essanym (1) , Like Ra (5) , princesitanatty (1) , Pseudo_Sissy (1) , TightSlip (1) , Tinker D (5)