Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage restraints
Sex Toys Erotic Accessories Double End Metal Hook Chain For Restraints Handcuffs Convenient Connection Bdsm Bondage
$1.83

chastity 2021
CHASTE BIRD 2021 New Male Nub Silicone Fully Restraint Chastity Device Cock Cage Adjustable Cuff Penis Ring Belt Sex Toys
$36.29-69%

mirabelle
Gouache Fruit Mirabelle Plum Apples Berries Avocado Banana Lychee Pear Poster Wall Art Pictures Canvas Painting Room Home Decor
$55.26-39%

pvc stockings
OJBK Long Socks Sexy Nightclub Stockings Womens PVC Leather Legging Stockings Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Wet Look Plus Size
$18.07-29%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Sexy Crop Tee Swinger Humorous Fun Flirty Style T-Shirt Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Blouse
$54.45

stainless steel penis
WAKEWAY 40MM, 45MM, 50MM Stainless Steel Metal Men's Fashion Ring Penis Delayed Ejaculation Ring
$3.17

lifelike sex doll
159cm Sex Doll Silicone Adult Toys for Men Love Doll Lifelike big ass Oral Pussy Anus Vagina Implanted Hair Sexy Big Breast
$1036.97-85%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Turn water into a gel/solid...
Hi,

First post here!

Was just thinking about bondage/sb ideas and came across (no pun intended) this:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqgq7dIeVsE
&feature=player_embedded

It's a polymer they use in things like nappies/diapers to absorb water (well, urine, etc).

If you add it to water it rather quickly turns into a solid gel like substance, and I'm fairly sure it's non-toxic seeing as they're letting kids play with it in that video...

So my idea was along the lines of, get into a bath or similar container, filled with water, and tip a small bucket of the polymer in, encasing yourself in the gel.

Of course I've no idea how strong the stuff is, you might just be able to burst out of it pretty easily. Could be an interesting sensation though!

Might have to get hold of some and do some experiments.
Looking at what it turns into I'm not sure about self-bondage ;D

I wonder how adhesive this polymer is. If it is too sticky, it will ruin everything it's put into. Gord (from House of Gord) did something similar with his model. He put her into a container with, AFAIR, montage foam.
Steven Spangler's series do have something interesting. I was always wondering if these toys can be used for something ... naughty:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYE9uNJiqsc

Also see this video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vais8pL0w8U

Self-inflating dildo's/plugs!
Very interesting!

I'm fairly sure I know the Gord video/shoot you're talking about, where they used expanding foam to half encase a woman turning her into a block of expanded foam. That stuff is very, very unsuitable for any kind of self bondage play (and most pair/group play) due to it's toxic fumes and highly adhesive properties.

I don't think that the polymer I was talking about is very sticky, certainly not once set, but obviously I've only seen it done in a glass, which isn't very easy to adhere to. I'm sure you probably wouldn't want to do it on bare skin though, or at least skin with hair on it!

Also one thing I hadn't considered would be the disposal involved in getting rid of a bathtub of the stuff...
You know, you might want to try Knox Gelatine. But be careful, it gets rather strong in large quantities. However, it also has a small temprature range in which it stays stable, so anything above this and it melts. It should be noted that Gelatine does dissolve in polar solvents, such as Acetone, or even simple water. So, if you had the guts and the resources, in theory you could put yourself in a block of cold gelatine, and then simply let it melt you out. i'd still recommend only putting yourself up to your wrists in it, so if you panic you can still get your arms free, and dig yourself out. However, this is mostly theoretical. If it works, though, lemme know!
The biggest hazard on foam/cast materials is that some of them generate ludicrous amounts of heat while setting. Enough to literally cook a person alive. http://www.houseofgord.com/page.php?page_id=1727 has a good warning article about it. Take care.
Also some materials expand (or shrink) while setting...
I think I would prefer latex paint instead - the stuff that can be painted on the body and then turns into a skin, not ordinary paint for bathrooms. It could be interesting to have a bath in it, then step into a small bowl also filled with latex paint and let it dry. It should turn into a seamless sleeveless overall with one solid foot piece and no apparent way out. Well, it might be a tad expensive, but I think that sooner or later I will try latex paint in the usual way.
kinda going off topic but what happens if you liquid latex paint latex clothes?
(11 Oct 2010, 04:40 )ben63376 Wrote: kinda going off topic but what happens if you liquid latex paint latex clothes?

http://www.latexstories.net/storieslr/liquid_latex.html

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What gets you into a self-bondage mood? madjack 17 31,560 28 Mar 2021, 13:08
Last Post: Petrified
Underaged and into self bondage. What Advice is available? Lancer 5 2,092 24 Oct 2020, 20:45
Last Post: Like Ra
Water with bad tasting Devesex 3 4,092 19 Apr 2015, 15:18
Last Post: Tinker D
New release with water for outside use paul knight 6 6,774 31 Jul 2011, 22:26
Last Post: Like Ra
getting it wrong was turn on paul knight 5 7,871 16 May 2011, 21:34
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: ben63376 (3) , bluedragontao (1) , Culmor (1) , Joyl27 (1) , Like Ra (8) , Picman (1) , rob (2) , Strappado (2)