Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

LZCMsoft
Nude Womens Scoop Neck Long Sleeve Leotard Flesh Skin Color Top Ladies Dancing Gymnastics Ballet Bodysuits Girls Unitards
$24.18

bondage restraints
Slave Bdsm Sex Bondage Rope Shibari Strap Sm Restraints Belt Fetish Handcuffs BDSM Adult Toys For Couple
$62.90

suspension bondage
Gold Stainless Steel Japanese Shibari Ring Suspension Bondage Gear Accessories Chasitity Device BDSM Game Sex Toys For Couple 07
$119.79-10%

suspension bondage
Japanese Shibari Ring Stainless Steel Chasitity Bondage Suspension Ring BDSM Restraints MKS-08S
$99.58-8%

bondage device
Adult Games PU Leather Sexy Panties BDSM Bondage Fetish Restraints Penis Cock Cage Male Chastity Devices Belt Erotic Toys
$12.89-40%

chastity 2021
BLACKOUT 2021 New Arrival Openable Ring Quick Disassemble Cap Flip Design Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Sex Toys
$30.25-24%

exotic lingerie
Sexy Man Pantyhose Lace Top Thigh High Stockings Suspender Garter Belt Lingerie Men's Tights Floral See Through Medias hombres
$5.36

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Timer-controlled key safes for self-bondage
I have found two companies on the Web that offer timer-controlled key safes that are perfect as primary or secondary release methods for strict self-bondage.

The first is located at captureddiscipline.com. Oddly, they emphasize its use to help break bad habits (like overeating and smoking), and don't even mention bondage, but it is perfect for rendering a key inaccessible for time periods ranging from 2 minutes to four days.

The second, at neosteel.de, offers a time-controlled key safe that is similar, although it appears to be more robust in construction. It also features adjustible time settings, ranging from 1 minute to seven days. Neosteel makes chastity belts, and offers their key safe in the context of keeping the wearer locked up in his/her belt for a predetermined length of time, but again the self-bondage application is obvious.

Here are links to two companies offering key safes - one purports to serve interests outside of self-bondage, while the other is more explicit.

Perfect to use with or as an ice-in-stocking backup.

http://www.captureddiscipline.com/
http://www.neosteel.de/Nseptcks.htm
The one from Neosteel is, of course, more expensive. $250 vs $100. I wonder if the reason is the "explicitness of the purpose" only 😉
Merged two threads together.
I wonder what exactly happens, if a safe runs out of power before the timer is done. I also would want a display showing me exactly, how long the device would be locked before I push "lock", and possibly even showing me the remaining time.

I like the locking delay of the first safe and the safety keys for the second safe.
I'm looking for a time locked safe too and have found this website: http://infolockitup.wix.com/thesweetsavour#!

Doesn't look too expensive, but there's not too much info too ☹
(17 Dec 2012, 18:23 )beardje2000 Wrote: I'm looking for a time locked safe too and have found this website: http://infolockitup.wix.com/thesweetsavour#!

Doesn't look too expensive, but there's not too much info too ☹

There is a contact email on each page, you could ask...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Simple improvement on the Electonic timer padlock alobazombie 2 1,624 20 Mar 2021, 17:16
Last Post: alobazombie
key safe lock box slaafruben 11 3,613 04 Feb 2020, 02:28
Last Post: essanym
Metal bottle ice lock timer spreadeagle on bed Dh9hello1 1 3,558 17 Nov 2019, 02:01
Last Post: Tinker D
Small timer safe ltxrob 1 2,146 07 Sep 2019, 21:20
Last Post: Tinker D
Plastic key/lock instead of metal Vixien 4 2,627 07 Nov 2017, 20:22
Last Post: Vixien

Contributors: beardje2000 (1) , interocetor (1) , Like Ra (2) , Strappado (2)