Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin one piece swimsuit oil glossy high fork T-shaped swimsuit sexy silky tight swimsuit two wearing methods
$45.60-55%

speerise
SPEERISE Ballet Dance Tank Leotard For Women Sleeveless U- Neck Nylon Spandex Adult Gymnastics Bodysuit Unitard Stage Wear
$21.77-29%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece swimsuit sexy smooth high fork long sleeve tights Yoga sportswear solid color gymnastic suit
$93.10-62%

lobudek
Sexy Transparent Colorful Rhinestones Mesh Long Dress Model Singer Host Stage Performance Costume Birthday Prom Evening Outfit
$252.89-43%

anal balls
Metal Anal Butt Plug Balls G Spot Stimulation Long Stick Prostate Massager Wand Stainless Steel Anal Plug Sex Toys For Couples
$53.39

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$19.34

panty girdle
High Waist Shaper Panties Hip Buttock Lifter Belly Control Shorts Sexy Lace Shapewear Slimming Girdles Women Intimate Underwear
$19.46

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Simple improvement on the Electonic timer padlock
Many threads exist about this kind of cheap electronic timer padlock:

Electronic Timer Device Time Lock

and in nearly all of them a complaint is made about the cheak plastic housing. I own a couple of these and indeed they feel like the cable could be ripped out of the lock without difficulty.
As a result I never use these kinds of locks to secure anything that might come under tension, which limits the ties I can do with this lock.

Today I came up with a ridiculously simple device that can bypass this problem. I'm not sure if this kind of technique has aeady been posted here.

Materials:
-The lock
-A- small-medium chain of any length you like
-A heavy-duty ziptie

plus pliers and side-cutters

The idea is to use the timer padlock to lock a loop of chain without transferring the tension load on the locking mechanism itself. Create a flat loop with the ziptie that can be slid inside two chain links as shown:
 20210320_142947.jpg   
 20210320_143043.jpg   

The chain links and ziptie need to be appropriately sized so that  the ziptie strip itself can barely slide through the chain links but the locking square thingy cannot.

The final step is to lock the timer padlock inside the loop so it cannot slide out the other way unless the padlock is removed first:
 20210320_143109.jpg   

When the loop of chain is subject to tension,  the upper chain link closest to the padlock wire will compress the wire against the ziptie, placing no load on the padlock body. The ziptie itself is subject to tension and shearing forces, and thus becomes the new "weakest link".
I haven't made any load tests yet, in any case I believe it could be plenty strong enough for many selfbondage applications.

As a safety plus if the timer lock fails to open, you can now use a pair of side cutters  to cut the ziptie loop in addition to the padlock wire.

EDIT:

There may be some difficulties in sliding the padlock wire out of the ziptie when the whole thing is under tension, the metal endpoints of the wire can catch the zip-tie links.
If the zip-tie is thick and wide enough to just barely fit inside a chain link, it will pivot slightly under tension from the links but not enough to choke the padlock wire. The wire can then be slid out with some work.

In any case this definitely requires at least one hand to unlock (but so does the padlock)
What a brilliant idea.
This is a great idea, except for one detail.

At each end of the cable, there is that small peice of steel that holds the cable to the lock body. Like a shackle. With the chain in tenchion, can that cable fully slip through the zip tie? Or will the end of the cable part hang up in the zip tie?
(20 Mar 2021, 16:37 )Tinker D Wrote: What a brilliant idea.
This is a great idea, except for one detail.

At each end of the cable, there is that small peice of steel that holds the cable to the lock body. Like a shackle. With the chain in tenchion, can that cable fully slip through the zip tie? Or will the end of the cable part hang up in the zip tie?

Thank you! That's a really good point you make.

I just did a test with a long piece of chain hung from a pull-up bar , looped down to ankle-level an back up so I could slide my foot in and put some weight on this device.

Under load the short end of the chain will pull the zip-tie loop down, pivoting arount the link of the other side of the chain. Since it's a thick zip-tie there isn't much room to do this inside the chain links so it's a limted movement.
The zip-tie loop must then be long enough to allow for this motion while not gripping the padlock cable so hard that it's impossible to slide out. 

In my case it definitely didn't slide out easily, but it wasn't too hard to push the ziptie loop apart enough to let it through. Mind you, my hands were not tied and, most importantly ,they were not tied under tension from this very chain, so it may turn out to be more difficult.
I plan on doing a session tonight and will report.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Remote control padlock Anne 19 2,592 08 Mar 2024, 17:29
Last Post: Anne
Simple hogtie with pantyhose Petrified 4 2,795 24 Mar 2021, 13:01
Last Post: Petrified
Metal bottle ice lock timer spreadeagle on bed Dh9hello1 1 3,630 17 Nov 2019, 02:01
Last Post: Tinker D
Small timer safe ltxrob 1 2,159 07 Sep 2019, 21:20
Last Post: Tinker D
wrist tie with rope and a padlock Anne 4 5,188 11 May 2019, 22:57
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: alobazombie (2) , Tinker D (1)