Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

speerise
Speerise Women Black High Waisted Leisure Leggings With Stirrup Skinny Plus Size Spandex Elastic Fitness Spring Workout Pants
$21.77-24%

sexy oil bodysuit
Oil Shiny Full Bodysuit Cover Head Cocoons Body Stockings Sheer See Thourgh Five Fingers Glove Sexy Tight Open Crotch Leotard
$31.21-46%

penis extender
Strapon Penis Enlargement Extender Condom Sex Toys For Men Cock Sleeve Male Masturbator Machine Couple Tools Adults Erotic Shop
$2.58

soronssy
sexy women Silky glossy diving swimsuit bodysuit Shiny Tights Oily sports yoga bike Wetsuit suits Large size Men's swimwear
$492.64-29%

rubber cosplay
3D Wild Boar Mask Cosplay Animal Pig Realistic Half Face Helmet Pu Cover Dress Up Halloween Masquerade Party Costume Prop
$22.46-30%

transparent pantyhose
Calcetines Sexy Pantyhose Retro Back Line Tights Women Thigh High Stockings Transparent Legging Silky Classic Lady Sexy Hosiery
$4.07

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Fashion PVC Transparent Stilettos High Heels Sandals Women Pointed Toe Buckle Strap Party Wedding Pumps Ladies Shoes
$23.66

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

key safe lock box
I saw a key box somewhere, plastic container, screw and there on a timer padlock somewhere online
can no longer find this, and wants to make it for someone for  chastity
Are you talking about something like this
https://www.amazon.com/kSafe-Time-Lockin...9725&psc=1
I have one and it’s great.
thank you i have the kitchen safe my self,
but i want a home made safe for a friend

big crew true and the a plastic lock on top
in the container the keys
It is surprisingly difficult to find lockable boxes online,
I finally got this one for ~$10: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07M5VB1G5/
with the ~$12 timer lock from AliExpress: http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/C9BC95rK
(28 Dec 2019, 16:42 )slaafruben Wrote: thank you i have the kitchen safe my self,
but i want a home made safe for a friend

big crew true and the a plastic lock on top
in the container the keys
 I Think you are talking about the one I made,,, its on here somewhere let me hunt!
try here....

https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...timer-safe
If you are looking for a non-timer locking box to store your keys, as in using in conjunction with the Chastikey app, Master Lock has a handy small lockbox.  It's designed for storing your valuables at the gym or many other places.   Has four digit combo set by manual dials.  You can set and reset the combo before locking those keys away securely.   Also has a cable lock making it good for use in keeping cell phone etc secure.   https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005K6...PDKIKX0DER

lockbox.jpg   
I modified a kitchensafe lid...
It's pretty solid and i took the brute-force approach... now that i know the insides, two holes in the corners were the panel is would have been enough.

Now an ESP8266 board controls the motor. The lockup time can be set from a webpage and be protected by a code.

20200101_142840.jpg   
(03 Feb 2020, 19:14 )occorics Wrote: I modified a kitchensafe lid...
It's pretty solid and i took the brute-force approach... now that i know the insides, two holes in the corners were the panel is would have been enough.

Now an ESP8266 board controls the motor. The lockup time can be set from a webpage and be protected by a code.

Yeah love that 😉  the esp8266 is such a great board for these kind of small work.   😊

Still I hope that in case of a restart, the esp opn the safe 😉
(03 Feb 2020, 21:13 )no smile Wrote:
(03 Feb 2020, 19:14 )occorics Wrote: I modified a kitchensafe lid...

Yeah love that 😉  the esp8266 is such a great board for these kind of small work.   😊

Still I hope that in case of a restart, the esp opn the safe 😉

it does, i'm a bit paranoid about such things... when we had the first session with the magnetic restraints, Lady Helena's internet broke... if i hadn't been able to reach a cable and rip it out, i would have had to cut my good wrist-cuffs... since then, i try to make anything as fail-safe as possible...
the board gets the time from the internet and the release time is stored in flash. It's checked during boot, so it doesn't have to run all the time... i have also wired the button to repeat the motor action.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Most people can't lift out of a box with only their hands. Lancer 6 2,924 28 Mar 2024, 00:02
Last Post: Like Ra
Box tie Like Ra 13 13,905 12 Jun 2023, 22:37
Last Post: kato
Is there a tape that is safe to use on latex? Peeklemeekle 5 576 30 Sep 2022, 03:32
Last Post: Peeklemeekle
Small timer safe ltxrob 1 2,158 07 Sep 2019, 21:20
Last Post: Tinker D
The kinky tool-box Strappado 7 3,014 11 Jun 2019, 22:24
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: chaste4panties (1) , essanym (1) , JackWong25 (1) , kbzlace (1) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (2) , no smile (1) , occorics (2) , slaafruben (2)