Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis pump
Acrylic Penis Pump Accessories Vacuum Penis Enlargement Device Masturbation Vacuum Pump Flange Pump Penis Cylinder Set Sex Toys
$20.76-3%

telescopic masturbator
Vibrator for Women Sextoy Heating Dildo Penis Vibrators Female Masturbators Big Telescopic Swing Erotic Toy Sex Toys for womans
$114.07-3%

gaff panties
Mens Comfortable Underclothes Hiding Gaff Panties Shaping Briefs Crossdress Underwear Transgender Cuecas Masculinas
$64.38-38%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Ankle Boots Side Zip Pointed Toe 6CM Kitten Heels Booties Comfortable Female Ladies Shoes Woman Shoes Size 38 40
$116.09-37%

sissy femboy
Male Chastity Cage Sex Toys Discreet Sissy Femboy Chastity Cock Cage Device Penis Rings Male With 3 Size Rings Men'S Adult Goods
$5.63-2%

leather pencil skirt
Liooil Women Faux Leather Slit Pencil Office Skirt Autumn New Spring Streetwear High Waist Black Brown Sexy Bodycon Midi Skirts
$20.38-39%

faak
2024 FAAK Silicone Knot Butt Plug With Suction Cup Fantasy Sex Toys Not Ovipositor Erotic Products Multi Color Dildos For Women
$154.88-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Timer
I see all over this site people using timers with their vibrators....where do you get those. I need one that you can program for different on/off time settings
Strange you ask that. I have been looking for the same thing and came up with nothing. The only think I could come up with was an old egg timer with a switch, and a pair of wires to the vibrater. When the timer reaches Zerg, the switch closed and the vibrator kicks on.
I remember seeing an alarm clock with wires connected to the face and minenit hand. I think it’s in the art section.
So, these kind of timers, Electric timers on Amazon, are all over the place. They even sell some of these kinds at my local grocery store.

And then there are these power strips that I have not yet tried but have been interested in. The one I linked seems to be programmable as it apparently can connect to wifi which indicates the possibility that you may be able to log into it (kind of like logging into your internet router) to program the outlets, but that's just a guess on my part. It also seems to have a smart phone app that can connect to it so you or someone else (not necessarily at your home) can remote control the vibrator over the internet.

Warning, this next spoiler content is for people that are knowledgeable and comfortable with electrical and electronics. Please don't even attempt this unless you know what you are doing.

Show Content

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bullet vibrator (timer) control SuzanneC 5 547 26 Aug 2022, 04:20
Last Post: Tinker D
Vibrator with timer (not real self bondage) bodysuit 2 5,562 21 Jan 2015, 19:17
Last Post: bodysuit

Contributors: essanym (1) , Tinker D (1) , Werlb71321 (1)