Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent bodysuit
Retro Oil Shiny Full Body Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Lingerie Women Sexy Open Crotch Nightwear Bodysuit Cosplay Costume
$6.66

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

automatic masturbator
Masturbator for Men Automatic Sucking Male Pussy Oral Vaginal Penis Vibrator Sex Toy for Men Masturbation Cup Blowjobs Machine
$14.31

transparent panties
XL - 4XL Plus Size Ladies Sexy Underwear Panties Open Crotch Thong Can Be Inserted Free Take Off Briefs Transparent for Sex
$2.52

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Runway Style Brand High Heels Women Pumps Fashion Butterfly-knot Crystal Pointed Toe Platform Chunky Party Prom Shoes
$33.05

zlatameer
Latex Men Tight Short Pants Boxer Black And Blue Rubber Panties Handmade Underpants S-LPM029
$57.84-17%

CYOMI
CYOMI Silicone Muscle Suit Male Fake Chest Bodysuit Realistic Belly Man Artificial Simulation Muscles with Arms for Crossdresser
$461.89-60%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bullet vibrator (timer) control
Does anyone know if there is a battery powered bullet vibrator that can be controlled by a timer?  The large electric vibrators are too much for me, so the power outlet times are not what I am looking for.

Thanks!
I'm sure if you built your own patterns, you could use one of the Lovense models for this function.
(06 Jul 2022, 07:54 )ltxrob Wrote: I'm sure if you built your own patterns, you could use one of the Lovense models for this function.

Oh what a wide choice... but cannot see bullet here. Want to have one for my wife as a gift
If you are handy, all you really need is a standard battery powered bullet vibrator. Get a mechanical egg timer and super glue a switch so when the timer reaches Zero, the switch will close and turn on the vibratior.
The wires from the timer go to the controller. A simple card with wires taped to it will fit between the two batteries.
Set your timer, the switch will be off, tie yourself up and wait. When the timer hits Zero, the switch closes and the vibrating eggs will come alive and so you will.
(25 Aug 2022, 05:32 )Tinker D Wrote: If you are handy, all you really need is a standard battery powered bullet vibrator. Get a mechanical egg timer and super glue a switch so when the timer reaches Zero, the switch will close and turn on the vibratior.
The wires from the timer go to the controller. A simple card with wires taped to it will fit between the two batteries.
Set your timer, the switch will be off, tie yourself up and wait. When the timer hits Zero, the switch closes and the vibrating eggs will come alive and so you will.

Thank you for the idea!
Your welcome

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Vibrator during self-bondage? One Letter Shor- 13 3,385 25 Jan 2023, 18:55
Last Post: GarsMeyar
"Magic Wands" with remote control or "hard" switches? swswl 17 1,343 28 Mar 2022, 14:56
Last Post: Kit-Katt
Timer Werlb71321 2 2,512 07 Mar 2019, 08:17
Last Post: essanym
Vibrator with timer (not real self bondage) bodysuit 2 5,573 21 Jan 2015, 19:17
Last Post: bodysuit
Turn your mobile phone into a DIY vibrator Like Ra 1 7,309 09 Jun 2010, 10:39
Last Post: WindowsNet

Contributors: Donnyy (2) , ltxrob (1) , SuzanneC (1) , Tinker D (2)