Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Meru the succubus shibari T-Shirt boys animal print plus sizes summer top t shirts men
$237.16-49%

crossdress fetish
Zentai Velvet One Piece Tights Crossdressing Catsuit Women Full Body Long Sleeve Bodycon Winter Jumpsuit Men Fetish Costume
$60.49

bondage corset
Cupless Corset Jumpsuits Harness Costume Clubwear Mouth Gag Plug Head Hood BDSM Slave Bondage Cosplay Clothing Sex Toy for Women
$25.91-28%

shiny stockings
L-3XL Shiny Faux Leather Thigh-High Socks Black Red Over Knee Women Pole Dance Club Party Cosplay Shopping Stockings
$70.06-48%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Cotton Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Flirting Sexy Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$43.56

1d oil stockings
Sexy Oil 1D Shiny High Stockings Seamless Glossy Stocking Boundless Tight Shaping Elastic Stockings Overknee Thigh High Socks
$15.66

2023 chastity
2023 NEW 3D Print Bee-hive Design Breathable Cock Cage 2 Types of Penis Rings Male Chastity Device Adult Products Sex Toys F003
$24.19-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

The ultimate latex anything
If only something like this were made
http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_s...ecid/26198
(17 Aug 2011, 05:56 )bondagelover Wrote: If only something like this were made
http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_s...ecid/26198

Yeah, it was a stimulating story. There was one thing I was thinking. At one point in the story, Jo (the main protagonist) was wearing jeans, but she conveniently removed them before she got mummified. However, if she did not remove them, what would have happened? How does the mummification work when she's wearing jeans? The ...thing... would be underneath the jeans, but in order to tie the legs together it would have to cover the jeans as well, or to somehow remove the jeans first. What if she held her arms extended above her head, would it mummify her in that position, despite the formula having been written to not accommodate arms in that position?
Interesting thoughts.
Programmable latex sheets. Interesting indeed. I had a similar dream (http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/808 ) when I was a kid, but I did not know about either latex or "programming" at that age 😉
I was wondering the same thing about the jeans and arms really
Here are some pics of a lady dressing in latex.

ga110_01[1].JPG     ga110_02[1].JPG     ga110_03[1].JPG     ga110_04[2].JPG     ga110_05[1].JPG     ga110_06[2].JPG     ga110_07[1].JPG     ga110_08[3].JPG     ga110_09[1].JPG     ga110_11[2].JPG     ga110_12[1].JPG     ga110_13[2].JPG     ga110_14[1].JPG   
[/quote]

Wow. I remember that from way-back when!
Thanks!
(08 Oct 2011, 18:54 )latexpert Wrote: Hi Ike can you please reverse the order of these. Thanks

It's quite easy to do:

o- Click on Edit -> Full Edit
o- Remove all inserted attachments from the text [ attachment= xxx ]
o- Click on "Insert into Post" buttons in the correct order
o- Click "Update post"

She look lovely doesn't she?

Contributors: bondagelover (2) , Culmor (1) , Joyl27 (1) , latexpert (2) , Like Ra (2)