Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime bondage
Cosplay Sex Stewardess Uniform Sex Uniform Erotic Costume sexy Secretary Uniform Smooth Stretch Dress Sexual Bondage role play
$159.59-24%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Women Faux Leather Motor Biker Pants Zipper Sexy Bodycon Punk Style Pants Street Wear Nightclub Trousers
$72.59-3%

temorish
MEN LATEX SHORTS WITH CODPIECE HIDDEN PENIS SHEATH CUSTOMIZED
$60.49-6%

metelam
Metelam Women's Satin Glossy Yoga Pants Super Elastic Workout Sports Leggings Trousers
$17.44

inlzdz
Kids Girls Circus Ringmaster Halloween Cosplay Costume Long Sleeve Lapel Tassel Zipper Leotard with Bow Tie Hat Magic Wand Glove
$31.79-35%

qiui
Adult Male Penis Extender Enlargement System Stretcher Dick Enhancer Penile Pump Device Sex Toys For Men18 Exercise Sex Products
$408.98-39%

gjhond
Blue CB6000 CB6000S Male Chastity Device Penis Sleeve Lock Chastity Cage Ring Male Anti-masturbation Sex Toys for Men G7-3-6
$27.30-47%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

The ultimate latex anything
If only something like this were made
http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_s...ecid/26198
(17 Aug 2011, 05:56 )bondagelover Wrote: If only something like this were made
http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_s...ecid/26198

Yeah, it was a stimulating story. There was one thing I was thinking. At one point in the story, Jo (the main protagonist) was wearing jeans, but she conveniently removed them before she got mummified. However, if she did not remove them, what would have happened? How does the mummification work when she's wearing jeans? The ...thing... would be underneath the jeans, but in order to tie the legs together it would have to cover the jeans as well, or to somehow remove the jeans first. What if she held her arms extended above her head, would it mummify her in that position, despite the formula having been written to not accommodate arms in that position?
Interesting thoughts.
Programmable latex sheets. Interesting indeed. I had a similar dream (http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/808 ) when I was a kid, but I did not know about either latex or "programming" at that age 😉
I was wondering the same thing about the jeans and arms really
Here are some pics of a lady dressing in latex.

ga110_01[1].JPG     ga110_02[1].JPG     ga110_03[1].JPG     ga110_04[2].JPG     ga110_05[1].JPG     ga110_06[2].JPG     ga110_07[1].JPG     ga110_08[3].JPG     ga110_09[1].JPG     ga110_11[2].JPG     ga110_12[1].JPG     ga110_13[2].JPG     ga110_14[1].JPG   
[/quote]

Wow. I remember that from way-back when!
Thanks!
(08 Oct 2011, 18:54 )latexpert Wrote: Hi Ike can you please reverse the order of these. Thanks

It's quite easy to do:

o- Click on Edit -> Full Edit
o- Remove all inserted attachments from the text [ attachment= xxx ]
o- Click on "Insert into Post" buttons in the correct order
o- Click "Update post"

She look lovely doesn't she?

Contributors: bondagelover (2) , Culmor (1) , Joyl27 (1) , latexpert (2) , Like Ra (2)