Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shiny swimsuit
Sexy Brazilian Bikinis Sets For Womens Slim Shiny Three Piece Swimsuit Push Up Lace-up High Cut Bathing Suit With Cover Ups
$24.01-39%

speerise
Speerise Black Lace Basic Ballet Leotard for Women Sleeveless Scoop Neck Stretch Leotards Adult White Bodysuit Dance Wear
$30.01-50%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Crotch Thigh High Boots Women Leopard Patent Pole Dance Stripper Heels Open Toe Lace Up Drag Queen Boot Platform Shoe
$280.72-31%

crossdresser silicone mask
(B08) Handmade Custom Full Head Mask with Backshell Crossdressing Silicone Anime Touhou Project Daiyousei3 Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

transparent panties
3PCS/Set Women Sexy Panties Low-waist Underwear Thong Female G String Breathable Lingerie Transparent Seamless Underpants
$5.51

yizyif
Women Micro Panties Underwear Low Rise Tie-Side T-Back Mesh See Through Bikini Briefs Panties Mini G-String Thong Underpants
$5.07-31%

penis milking machine
penianano rings for men G spot penis enlarger man rings Penile mens ring sex machine men women vibrator am lighter original CRW2
$30.36-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Weirdness of Life - "Precut Girl"
Hard to explain, why I can see a connection between fetish and this movie, but I am sure, there is. A woman finds out that she cannot die and tries to re-experience "the moment"...

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d2bPv5U_3s
[/video]
I didn't expect many comments, but I am astonished to see, that there is not even a single one by now. Perhaps I should add, that there are a few erotic scenes including bare skin, there is submission, even a bit of breath play - if you like to call it that...

This movie is an odd and a bit extreme piece of art and only lasts 20 minutes, watching it will probably not seriously change your life, so give it a try. 😉
Hm.. I missed this thread... Will watch.
Short revival of this thread. I wanted to watch the movie again a few days ago, and it popped up here - I didn't even remember, that I had posted it here.
Well, I think, the relation between the story and fetish is the everlasting search for something obscure and very promising.
By the way, this movie does not promote suicide, it isn't even directly related to that subject, even though it starts with a suicide attempt. If there is a message, it might be "find a reason to live and then do it". But it might as well just be there to entertain darker minded people.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Strappado (3)