Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Telescopic Vibrating Butt Plug Anal Vibrator Wireless Remote Sex Toys for Women Ass Anal Dildo Prostate Massager Men Buttplug
$17.12-9%

dildo
46cm Soft Jelly Dildo Double Long Realistic Dildos Cock Lesbian Vaginal Anal Plug Flexible Fake Penis For Women Dildos Sex Toys
$24.16-69%

bondage hood
BDSM Sex Black Pu Leather Head Bondage Hood Mask Open Eye Mouth with Erotic Couple Flirting Toys Adjustable Mask Cosplay Harness
$168.47-50%

1d oil stockings
12 Pairs 1D Women's Sexy Super Oil Shiny Sheer Pantyhose Yarns Sexy Stockings Hose,
$278.49

doll kigurumi
Doll Girl Doll Kigurumi Lolita Clothes with Shoes Pretend Play Makeup Girl
$105.60-45%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Fetish Crotch Thigh High Boots Women Block High Heel Platform Rivets Around Winter Style Drag Queen Shoes Custom
$344.24-33%

dildo
AMABOOM Large Thick Dildo Suction Cup, Realistic Penis Huge Dong Big Cock Dick Adult Female Masturbate Erotic Sex Toys for Women
$120.98-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

The Weirdness of Life - "Precut Girl"
Hard to explain, why I can see a connection between fetish and this movie, but I am sure, there is. A woman finds out that she cannot die and tries to re-experience "the moment"...

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d2bPv5U_3s
[/video]
I didn't expect many comments, but I am astonished to see, that there is not even a single one by now. Perhaps I should add, that there are a few erotic scenes including bare skin, there is submission, even a bit of breath play - if you like to call it that...

This movie is an odd and a bit extreme piece of art and only lasts 20 minutes, watching it will probably not seriously change your life, so give it a try. 😉
Hm.. I missed this thread... Will watch.
Short revival of this thread. I wanted to watch the movie again a few days ago, and it popped up here - I didn't even remember, that I had posted it here.
Well, I think, the relation between the story and fetish is the everlasting search for something obscure and very promising.
By the way, this movie does not promote suicide, it isn't even directly related to that subject, even though it starts with a suicide attempt. If there is a message, it might be "find a reason to live and then do it". But it might as well just be there to entertain darker minded people.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Strappado (3)