Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent bodysuit
Sexy Men Sissy Bodysuit Glossy Ultra-thin Transparent Jumpsuit Stretchy Sheer Underwear Tight Seduction Erotic Sleepwear
$83.14-62%

zippidy
Sexy Silver Rhinestones Black Fringe Bra Short Outfit Set Bar Prom Bikini Women Singer Dancer Evening Outfit Set
$143.99-25%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Casual Basic Square Neck Women T-shirt Long Sleeve Autumn Tee Knit Lace Trim Y2K Vintage Cropped Top Slim All-Match
$25.89-50%

bondage body
1pc Black Whole Body New Women Body Harness Bra Cage Top Lingerie Adjustable Size Harness Lingerie Clothing Harness Bondage Belt
$3.80

darlingaga
Darlingaga Vintage Fashion Velour Party Camisole Tops Lace Trim Stitched Y2K Aesthetic Women Top Sexy Strap Gothic Clothes Short
$23.72-50%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft One Piece Adult Nylon Spandex Sleeveless Biketards Nude Skin Tights Girls Dancewear for Women Shorty Unitards
$24.18-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

The Weirdness of Life - "Precut Girl"
Hard to explain, why I can see a connection between fetish and this movie, but I am sure, there is. A woman finds out that she cannot die and tries to re-experience "the moment"...

[video=youtube]

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d2bPv5U_3s
[/video]
I didn't expect many comments, but I am astonished to see, that there is not even a single one by now. Perhaps I should add, that there are a few erotic scenes including bare skin, there is submission, even a bit of breath play - if you like to call it that...

This movie is an odd and a bit extreme piece of art and only lasts 20 minutes, watching it will probably not seriously change your life, so give it a try. 😉
Hm.. I missed this thread... Will watch.
Short revival of this thread. I wanted to watch the movie again a few days ago, and it popped up here - I didn't even remember, that I had posted it here.
Well, I think, the relation between the story and fetish is the everlasting search for something obscure and very promising.
By the way, this movie does not promote suicide, it isn't even directly related to that subject, even though it starts with a suicide attempt. If there is a message, it might be "find a reason to live and then do it". But it might as well just be there to entertain darker minded people.

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , Strappado (3)