Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexye doll
SEXYE 160cm Real Love Doll Lifelike Gay Sex Doll TPE Full Size Male Sex Doll Removale Big Dildo Dick Gay Anus Sex Doll for Women
$1922.69-40%

lobudek
Shining Purple Blue Sequins Jacket Belt Outfit Women Singer Dancer Stage Wear Birthday Prom Evening Party Concert Dance Costume
$123.42-25%

qiui
QIUI Cellmate 2 APP Control Electric Shock Cock Cage Gay Sex Toy Cock Ring Lock Electrically Stimulated Male Chastity Penis Cage
$724.79-28%

shiny swimsuit
Push Up Bikini 2024 Sexy Women Swimsuit Female Swimwear Sexy Bikini Set Brazilian Biquini Swimming Suit Solid Shiny Beachwear
$26.18-34%

vac-u-lock machine
ROUGH BEAST 3XLR/Vac-u-Lock Connector Interfaces for Sex Machine DIY Accessories Adapter for Quick Lock Love Machine Sex Product
$15.55-30%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny black Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$482.79-19%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Strap Vintage Brown Velvet Sexy Tops Camis Ruched Harajuku Y2K Ruffles Party Top Female Slim 90s Grunge Stitch Tanks
$23.96-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sub-Shop is back
A while ago, Sub-Shop annouced closing and actually did. I happened to see an image of one of their models tonight and it linked back directly to the shop, which apparently is in business again. I have never ordered from them directly, because I found similar stuff in Germany, but they have always been a good source of inspiration:

http://www.sub-shop.com/

I owe them the discovery of the "bolero armbinder".

It seems, that they have a nice choice of armbinders in various styles. Perhaps worth taking the hassle to order from US, despite high shipping cost, custom fees etc.
Hm, I did not know there were going to close...
They have great stuff for inspiration and new item I could search in other stores because as Strappado said, high shipping cost. Thanks for the info
Sub shop prices are astronomically inflated even without shipping and stuff. Almost all items can be found for pennies on aliexpress.

Contributors: Lancer (1) , Like Ra (1) , madboyevil (1) , Strappado (1)