Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Thin 12D Women's Oil Shiny Open Crotch Pantyhose T-crotch Lingerie Female Sexy Invisible Nylon Stocking Smooth Glitter Tights
$5.07-29%

bdsm
Sexy Thigh Garter Belt Women PU Leather Lingerie Leg Harness Women Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Gothic Fetish Erotic Rave Wear
$96.99

beeger
150g 100% the same with photo Stainless Steel Metal Ball Stretchers,Scrotum Pendant Testis Weight Restraint Lock Ring
$216.29

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy Lace Patchwork Mesh Lingerie Women Rhinestone Chain Garter Kit Sexy Erotic Set
$21.45-37%

app electric shock
Electric Shock Dildo Vibratior Egg for Women Female Wireless APP Remote Control Wear Vibrating Panties Toy Sex for Adults Shop
$37.87-37%

latex rubber fashion
Hot Fashion Dog Mask Puppy Cosplay Full Head for Padded Latex Rubber Role Play with Ears 10 Color
$71.54

shiny stockings
Super Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$11.89-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Sub-Shop is back
A while ago, Sub-Shop annouced closing and actually did. I happened to see an image of one of their models tonight and it linked back directly to the shop, which apparently is in business again. I have never ordered from them directly, because I found similar stuff in Germany, but they have always been a good source of inspiration:

http://www.sub-shop.com/

I owe them the discovery of the "bolero armbinder".

It seems, that they have a nice choice of armbinders in various styles. Perhaps worth taking the hassle to order from US, despite high shipping cost, custom fees etc.
Hm, I did not know there were going to close...
They have great stuff for inspiration and new item I could search in other stores because as Strappado said, high shipping cost. Thanks for the info
Sub shop prices are astronomically inflated even without shipping and stuff. Almost all items can be found for pennies on aliexpress.

Contributors: Lancer (1) , Like Ra (1) , madboyevil (1) , Strappado (1)