Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

male chastity
5 Size Male Chastity Cage Device Small/Standard Cock Cage with Rings Erotics Urethral Brass Lock Locking Sex Toys for Men Adults
$5.32

lip plump
Transparent Jelly Black Lip Gloss Water Gloss Mirror Lip Glaze Lasting Moisturizing Lipstick Clear Lip Tint Plumping Lips Makeup
$13.58

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Maid Lingerie Sexy Erotic Outfits Fancy Lace Bowknot Bra Kit Push Up Sheer Mesh Skirt See Through Sissy Intimate
$15.20-3%

rubber cosplay
Death Knell Mask Cosplay Scary Cyclopia Monstor Resin Full Face Helmet Horror Halloween Masquerade Party Headwear Costume Prop
$39.74-32%

urethral plug
Piss Urinal Flow Into Mouth Plug Gag Catheters Cock Cage irrigation System Chastity Cock cage Device Sex toys
$135.52-51%

jersqons
Jersqons Men 2mm Sleveeless Short Pants Smooth Skin Neoprene Triathlon Suit Wetsuit Diving Suits Swimsuit
$120.75-25%

CYOMI
CYOMI 8th generation Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Sissy Crossdressing Fake Boobs for Transgender Drag Queen Cosplay Costumes
$775.61-65%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Sub-Shop is back
A while ago, Sub-Shop annouced closing and actually did. I happened to see an image of one of their models tonight and it linked back directly to the shop, which apparently is in business again. I have never ordered from them directly, because I found similar stuff in Germany, but they have always been a good source of inspiration:

http://www.sub-shop.com/

I owe them the discovery of the "bolero armbinder".

It seems, that they have a nice choice of armbinders in various styles. Perhaps worth taking the hassle to order from US, despite high shipping cost, custom fees etc.
Hm, I did not know there were going to close...
They have great stuff for inspiration and new item I could search in other stores because as Strappado said, high shipping cost. Thanks for the info
Sub shop prices are astronomically inflated even without shipping and stuff. Almost all items can be found for pennies on aliexpress.

Contributors: Lancer (1) , Like Ra (1) , madboyevil (1) , Strappado (1)