Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
5D Sexy Pearlescent Oil Glitter Ultra-thin Stockings Bright Transparent Women Shiny Tights Seamless Crotch Invisible Pantyhose
$8.46

manyjoy
Faux Leather White Silicone Dog Bone Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Strap for Men Women Gay Flirt Erotic Accessory Slave Sex Toys
$15.58-29%

silicone bodysuit
Thin Lace Push Up Underwear Crossdresser Cosplay Bralette Acrylic Bodysuit Silicone Full Cup Bra Holiday Vacation
$11.97-40%

koomiho
KOOMIHO Simulation Strong Figure Realistic Silicone Male Muscle Suit Artificial Sturdy Chest Men Crossdresser Macho Cosplay
$256.52-59%

shiny stockings
Plus Size Glossy Pantyhose 8D Oil Shiny Transparent Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Skinny Leg Tights Hot Pole Dance Clubwear
$8.66

shibari
Slave Full Body Bondage Sex Toys of Soft Cotton Restraint Rope Shibari Harness Strap for Couples Fetish Flirt Erotic Costumes
$19.75-50%

larpgears
Rubber Latex Underwear with Penis Sheath Flesh / Red / Black / Transparent Briefs Latex With Sheath Condom
$14.52-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Spandex Queen 2013
You will need to be a member of fetlife and of the group to see the competition. But if you are not aeady a member you should be!! There are lots of ladies with lots of sexy lycra pics! Come visit!

Here is a link to the group: https://fetlife.com/groups/67852

[Image: Screen+Shot+2013-02-22+at+11.39.53+AM.png]

The Rules!
The competition is open to spandex ladies aged 18 to 104 (any 105+ year old spandex wearing lady group members please comment if this rule needs changing!)
To enter contestants should link photos from their profiles onto the official competition thread.
All entry photos should be taken specifically for this competiton.
the group will vote on the winner of each heat.
During the voting period (yet to be decided ) entrants are encouraged to enter into playful banter with their opponents and other group members via the group.
Hurtfull name calling and unpleasantness will earn a instant dismissal!
Blatant attempts to curry favour with the group through additional promotional pictures for a heat is encouraged 😊
The winner of each heat will move one step closer to the final.
The loser of each heat is stripped of her spandex and posts a forfeit photo on her profile that she links onto the contest thread.
The forfeit photo can be implied nudity if the contestant wishes but must have the the original item of spandex/lycra clothing worn in her entry photo in the image.
Additional forfeits can be arranged between individual opponents in each heat if they wish and as long as both parties agree.
The last contestant dressed at the end of all the heats will be crowned the groups 2013 Spandex queen.
The winner is encouraged to post a celebratory image and link it to the group.
Is it only me who sees a dirty ass with a hairy explosion on top? If it's a spandex contest, why can't a promo photo feature someone living dressed in spandex? 😁

Or is my imagination on a low note this days?
I agree with with you Like Ra. I see a nude ass with ink. Very little spandex. If this were a spandex contest, I would vote on the tightness of spandex, the colors used and novel use of the spandex as well.

If I wanted to a butt hole, I would look in my mirror. At lease my Butt Hole is clean.
got lots of spandex, but this makes me NOT want to enter it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
About my spandex fetishism & bodysuit design spandex4fun 4 624 31 Oct 2023, 00:45
Last Post: Like Ra
Hiro Gato Spandex Collection HiroGato 63 16,581 29 Oct 2023, 02:24
Asian Spandex Girl asianspandexgrl 31 31,912 20 Mar 2020, 11:38
Last Post: asianspandexgrl
Lycra/Spandex and Gags teh603 1 5,410 22 Aug 2011, 00:50
Spandex swimsuit for sale Bella 8 7,927 27 Mar 2011, 11:46
Last Post: Bella

Contributors: ambersheen (1) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (1) , vanessa_fetish (1)