Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Black Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body S-XXL
$1012.41-62%

lobudek
Men's Dress Blazer Navy Blue Sequin Formal Suit Jacket Shining Stage Concert Performance Tuxedo Coat Singer Host Stage Costume
$111.32-44%

transparent bodysuit
Women's Underwear Sexy Fishnet Tight Lingerie Costumes Erotic Mesh Hollow See Through Bodysuits Ladies Transparent Body Suit
$10.02-53%

arm binder
Leather Full Body Bondage Bag Arm Binder Straitjacket Sexs Mermaid Mummy Sleeping Sack Slave Body Restraints Adult Sex Toys
$80.65-64%

sorbern
SORBERN Standard Hinges Cat Eye Glasses Frame Women Men Brand Designer Prescription Eyewear Fashion Eyeglasses Clear Len Goggles
$16.59-15%

self bondage
Blindfold Sexy Lace Eye Cover Self Bondage Lace Up Bow Restraint Stage Performance Costume Smooth Silk Satin Shade Cover Band Ri
$1.61-42%

leohex
LEOHEX 2021 Glossy Hip Wrap Dress one-step skirt new stretch silk slip tight skirt tank top skirt long skirt sexy tight dress
$65.32-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hiro Gato Spandex Collection
Hello everyone,

I am Hiro, i hope you don't mind me promoting my spandex shop here. It is now all in english too. We have High cut leotards and zentai catsuits. We are from Japan (not China) and provide the best quality we can. Please feel free to visit my shop here:

https://hirogato.com  😎

Kindest Regards

Hiro

PS Also you can follow my instagram https://instagram.com/hirogatoinc
Nice photos 😋
Wow first impressions look amazing, I'm a fets-fash customer, I'll have to see if they are about to gain competition.
They look great and all, BUT I’m BIG.
6 foot at 210 pounds. Yes, I’m not metric.

Do you do custom sizes?
(15 Oct 2019, 03:45 )Tinker D Wrote: They look great and all, BUT I’m BIG.
6 foot at 210 pounds. Yes, I’m not metric.

Do you do custom sizes?

Hello,

thank you all for positive feedback.

Yes of course we do custom sizes. Also our male sizes go up to 6''5' so you'll be able to order standard size as well if you don't want to spend extra.

If you have any questions let me know 😊

Hiro
Nice looking fetishwear. Great photos too.

I tend towards a front zipper rather than back - could you accommodate that as an option?
The crotch part looks way too narrow for men (unless the tucking is done properly 😊 )
Aha, I see options: High, Very High and Extremely High cutouts. Do you have any pictures to show the difference?
Same for the G-string/Brasilian cut. It would be nice to compare them all.
Ill look into the front zipper part.

The crotch of the leotards is done a bit different for men than for women of course.

We will have pictures of the different options up soon. I'm also planning to get pictures up of the different mask options.

Kind Regards

Hiro
Wonderful products, photos, and videos! Thank you for sharing your website.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
About my spandex fetishism & bodysuit design spandex4fun 4 657 31 Oct 2023, 00:45
Last Post: Like Ra
Asian Spandex Girl asianspandexgrl 31 31,951 20 Mar 2020, 11:38
Last Post: asianspandexgrl
Spandex Queen 2013 ambersheen 3 5,862 23 Feb 2013, 00:20
Last Post: vanessa_fetish
Lycra/Spandex and Gags teh603 1 5,421 22 Aug 2011, 00:50
Last Post: Like Ra
Spandex swimsuit for sale Bella 8 7,936 27 Mar 2011, 11:46
Last Post: Bella

Contributors: Anne (1) , bondagetom1 (2) , Christina (1) , Culmor (1) , egregious (1) , HiroGato (3) , kenwaynguyen (4) , LeotardLover (8) , Like Ra (28) , mad.mardigan (1) , MIWSTIUS (3) , no smile (3) , scribblecake (3) , spandexninja (1) , Tinker D (2) , unicast (1) , unlocal (1) , Will90MeeG (3) , Wolfboy1 (1)