Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

FRRK
FRRK Cobra Curve Cock Cage Lock for Male Stainless Steel Chastity Device with Penis Rings BDSM Sex Shop Adult Toys Supplies
$49.77-23%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Lingerie Sexy Pantyhose Female Oil Shine Sexy Stockings For Women Elastic Patchwork Thigh High Stockings Sexy Medias Plus Size
$5.99-20%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy tights oil smooth slip suit Thongs high fork short sleeve swimsuit Yoga sportswear solid color BODYSUIT
$90.46-62%

bondage lock
Adult Games Sexy Leather Restraints Bondage Hand Cuffs with Lock Fixed Hand Ankle Erotic Toys Sex Products Sex Toys for Couples
$10.07-40%

latex rubber handmade
Fashion Classic PU Leather Autumn Winter Boots for Men Outdoor Shoes Warm Retro Handmade Boot Leisure Sneakers Round Head Black
$24.44-9%

XCKNY
XCKNY Open crotch pants satin oil glossy opaque pantyhose wet look tights sexy stockings Japanese glossy slim high pants Unisex
$93.04-72%

doll kigurumi
Cute Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Animal Cosplay Costumes Comiket Furries Rubbit Doll Cat Comiket Furries Doll costumes
$206.91-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Spammers...
See this post: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10734
What can one say?

'Hanging's too good for 'em' is probably a good starting point! Diablo

The idea that they ever get any traffic back is the one that mystifies me most - I mean, why?

MJ
This is one of the methods to get more back links, to get a higher place in search engines. The idea with birthdays was very clever. For some reasons birthdays are always visible, even if the visitor is not logged in. So they change birthdays every day to stay on the front page. And they have either a signature or a web-page in their profiles pointing back to their site. I disabled this "birthday" feature.
Finally got access to the Internet. To discover that spammers sneaked into the forum again. Blocked a bunch of them yesterday and today. Some of them twice. Dunno how that happened. Different e-mail/IP probably.

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madjack (1)